Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:31 pm

The Irish Mirror ran an article today saying that Sheamus, who is currently in Ireland, is rumored to play Darth Vader in the next Star Wars movies.

The rumor came after Sheamus noted he was on the way to the same place Star Wars is currently filming in Ireland. Apparently Sheamus acted as Darth Vader on Star Wars promotional tours in the past.

Sheamus responded to the rumor on Twitter:

"I cant confirm that i wont not be reprising role of Darth Vader in #StarWars ... I hope that's clear @IrishMirror Wink wink!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Oh god no...
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 pm

"There's a disturbance in the force fella."
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Dead wrote:
Oh god no...

You do realise that he wouldn't be talking in the role? He'd be in the suit, like Dave Prowse did in the originals, and they'd have someone else doing the voice (maybe James Earl Jones, but I heard he said he wasn't going to be in it).

Anyway, the rumours are probably only ever going to be rumours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:20 pm

"Luke, i am your father, Fella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

"The force is strong with this fella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:18 pm

"Don't underestimate the power of the dark side, Fella!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

*Brogue Kicks Luke during lightsaber fight*
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:25 pm

if he brogue kicks Luke, I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Kill him!

It's not the Jedi way, fella!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Good for wrestling. I like Sheamus. His gimmick is weak but his performances are strong. I especially like when someone works too stiff with him that he punches Christian right in the fucking face.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Yeah That his gimmick is meh but I love Sheamus. Excellent in-ring wrestler and despite having a cruddy gimmick, can still use it right.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Seen him live I think four or five times now and I don't remember him ever having a bad match. In fact, he's usually in one of the best matches of the night.

Agree on his gimmick, but inside the ropes he is a top-notch hand and deserves credit for that. Works well with a variety of styles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:47 pm

I agree. His style sorta reminds me of HHH's style.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:50 pm

"And you wear The Force as well...

...and I will see ya ride it straight tah hell"

suspicious
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 pm

It literally does not matter because he'll just be someone in a suit.

Plus, Vader's dead.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 am

Ian wrote:
Good for wrestling. I like Sheamus. His gimmick is weak but his performances are strong. I especially like when someone works too stiff with him that he punches Christian right in the fucking face.

I like the idea that Sheamus punches Christian in the face whenever he's stiffed. Mental images now of Sheamus against whoever, he gets stiffed and just storms off backstage to find Christian.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:08 am

My brother and I were having laughs about that earlier. It'd be awesome if that was just made to be his gimmick.

Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 am

Why the fuck is Vader even in the new movie? Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 am

Rellim wrote:

Because...

Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader 2118797-shirts_we_sold_vader_time1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:07 pm

^ I wanna see Big Van Vader in the new star wars now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Rellim wrote:

Because...

Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader 2118797-shirts_we_sold_vader_time1

Youve won this thread. GG.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Star Wars, Episode 7, starring Sheamus as Big Van Vader!!!!

Sheamus needs to change his theme music to the Imperial Death March.

Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 am

Ya they filmed it last week down on Skellig Michael which is an island off the Iveragh Peninsula.
I did post a thread about him touring around down there so it could be true. It'd be gas if it was. I guess we'll find out if his name is in the credits at the end of the film when it's released.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:41 am

With that skin, you'd think he'd be on the light side of the force Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader   Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheamus on Rumors of Him Playing Darth Vader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next