HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   Empty
PostSubject: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 am

Credit: Pwponderings.com

QT Marshall def Mikey Webb with a shoulder breaker /front slam

Donovan Dijak gets a quick win over Stokely Hathaway

MOOSE w/ Stokely Hathaway def Donovan Dijak with a spear

Cheeseburger & Brutal Bob Evans def Assad King/Zizou Maddox with a double stunner on King

Mark Briscoe w/ Uncle Jethro def Jay Diesel with froggy bow
- Mark went to shake Jay's hand and Jay clotheslined him post match

Team Benchmark (Will Ferrara & Bill Daly) & Matt Sells def Painkillers & Johnny Knockout after a top rope splash on one of the Pain Killers

ROH Camp Gauntlet challenge. Bobby Fish will face opponents one at a time.
- Bobby Fish def Drew Addler
- Bobby Fish def Fox Vinyer via submission
- Bobby Fish def Dalton Castle
- Papa Briscoe came out and Bobby Fish ran to the back

Veda Scott & Jenny Rose def Hania The Huntress & Mandy Leon when Veda hit a Saito suplex on Hania

ROH TV Title: Jay Briscoe def Jay Lethal w/ Truth Martini when Cole ran in and got Lethal DQ'd.

Briscoes including Papa and Moose def Adam Cole, Jay Lethal, Jay Diesel, and Bobby Fish via Doomsday Device by the Briscoes on Jay Diesel
- Post match kids got in the ring and celebrated

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/330187/ROH-Future-of-Honor-2-Results-7.27.14.htm#8utOLMoMWM88p9oD.99
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:07 am

Hopefully ROH gives Moose the Ryback treatment. Just don't fuck it up like WWE did.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 am

If MOOSE wins SOTF I'm never watching ROH again.

ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   FJBloTX
ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 am

That'd be fucking stupid. I know Moose isn't going to get a good reaction from a lot of the old ROH fans. He's green as fuck. They're really going to have to protect him in the ring.

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 am

If anything, Moose wins the Top Prospect tournament.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 pm

I saw Moose on three different shows -- two ROH dark tag matches and the DG USA show -- and he was one of the most over people I saw in the indie shows all weekend.

Yes, he's very green, but there aren't a lot of real hosses in the indies and he has potential to be a formidable powerhouse if he sticks with it. I know indie smarks have to keep their indie cred by hating on guys like him, but I don't get it: I much more respect an ex-NFL player paying his dues in the indies learning his craft than I would if they just signed with WWE and got hot-shotted through the training center because "he big and have muscles."

ROH needs a few monster heels/faces. Too many flippy little boys spoils the broth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 pm

"Hating on him to keep their cred up?" That sounds like someone who defends John Cena when people have a legit reason to boo him. If the man isnt a good wrestler, hes not a good wrestler. Its amazing how people are only hated nowadays "just cause" and not because of what they're doing in the ring. That kinda attitude is retarded. People didnt like Mike Bennett either, even though he's a super talented wrestler. People find Michael Elgin overrated, even though he has 5 star matches. Fucking Hanson is a huge dude, and he has the talent enough to get people to care about him. ROH was never about BIG GUYS, it was about the wrestling.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Remember Rasche Brown? He should have been a good Monster in RoH...and then he suddenly retired for no reason. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

TJ wrote:
Remember Rasche Brown? He should have been a good Monster in RoH...and then he suddenly retired for no reason. Neutral
I remember him from NWA Wresting Showcase. I liked his tag team with Keith Walker.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

I agree with Pat. ROH does need some big guys like Moose. I was hoping ROH would have signed up someone like Chris Masters but he probably been hated on for being a WWE guy.

And I think it would be stupid if he won the tournament because he just recently debuted. It'd be a bit quick to hand him his first ROH World Championship match. The fans would really hate him then.

Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Dead wrote:
"Hating on him to keep their cred up?" That sounds like someone who defends John Cena when people have a legit reason to boo him. If the man isnt a good wrestler, hes not a good wrestler. Its amazing how people are only hated nowadays "just cause" and not because of what they're doing in the ring. That kinda attitude is retarded. People didnt like Mike Bennett either, even though he's a super talented wrestler. People find Michael Elgin overrated, even though he has 5 star matches. Fucking Hanson is a huge dude, and he has the talent enough to get people to care about him. ROH was never about BIG GUYS, it was about the wrestling.

Help me figure out whether you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

I saw Brodie Lee (Luke Wyatt) late in his indy run and he was fantastic, but by all accounts he wasn't that good earlier in his run.

Moose is raw, but he's Raw talent athletically. I don't understand hating on someone in the indies because they aren't polished or because they're still learning ... that's what the indies are for. Yes, ROH is the top of the indie food chain, so to speak, but it's still a proving ground.

Big guys don't wrestle like flippy little boys, but iit's still wrestling. Power movesets are still movesets. I see spot monkeys who get a lot of love even though they are just as limited as the powerhouses -- just limited in a different way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Im disagreeing on the premise that people are hating on Moose "to keep up the indy cred". That's what i'm talking about. It's the same way people say certain people in WWE or TNA cant wrestle, and therefore they get the criticism from said fans. Because it's Moose, he cant get that? Okay then.

I also gave you examples of smaller dudes that the ROH crowd and some other fans dont like and or find overrated, so it's not just the big dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14    ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14   Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH Future of Honor 2 Results 7.27.14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1