HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce Empty
PostSubject: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:56 am

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Since Pay-Per-View seems to be on its last legs, WWE is now completely going forward with a complete vision on getting as many subscribers to the WWE Network.

WWE needs about 1.3-1.4 million monthly subscribers worldwide to break even. Since there has been a numerous amount of budget cuts, including traveling and potentially catering, that number could drop some.

In order for WWE to make it back to a successful point, they would need about just under 2 million subscribers monthly. If this number can be reached, WWE will be in the best financial position they have ever been in.

For the future, WWE would like to have 850,000 subscribers by the end of this month. Given the push for the Network on every single show and loading up Pay-Per-Views recently, anything less would be somewhat of a failure in their eyes.

During WrestleMania XXX, the network reached 667,287 subscribers and they were banking on hitting at least 1 million by the year’s end.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 pm

I think I'll subscribe once I get home. Internet is too shit here.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 am

I think this was another factor in the Devitt, Steen, and KENTA acquisitions. It's possible Triple H sees NXT developing into a full-fledged Indy territory so to speak with a WWE affiliation, instead of just WWE Developmental. NXT currently does not account for many of the subscribers but it could if WWE played their cards right.

Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce FJBloTX
Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm sorry but it seems like it's going to fail...and it sucks saying that..I personally believe when people heard of "WWE NETWORK", I expected a Television Channel. I know I did, and the fact that they're legit giving the network for a great excellent price and people still won't buy it, it just seems like they're not interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:32 pm

WWE made way too many mistakes when it came to the network. Promising and hyping numbers to stock holders, releasing it too quick and the dumbest move of all is not having it be international on release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce   Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce Empty

Back to top Go down

Details on WWE Network Subscribers and How Many WWE Wants and Needs to Announce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1