Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 am

You also think Gore is going to have a lot of production? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:43 am

Hyde will literally get you like 3 points a week max except a few games where he gets a random TD or 1 big passing/running play. Gore's still the guy there and he's not done yet.

I wrote a paragraph to help you realize how my team owns yours but I lost connection. Fail! but shouldn't be mentioning it anyway walk
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 am

Nigga please, my starters shit all over yours and that's all that matters, plus my bench has a much higher ceiling than yours.

Gore isn't gonna get the same carries.

Last edited by Señor Mexicano on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 am

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Just the other day you were talking about how beast Gore is and now this? STFU ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 am

Dead wrote:
Dare to Drächen wrote:
Dead wrote:
Jones-Drew, Miller and whoever the fuck Carlos Hyde is, is gonna be starting? The only way Jones-Drew and Miller are gonna be the 1st string is if McFadden and Moreno get hurt. Jake Locker's in danger of losing his job this year too. Burdur's bench is a hell of a lot stronger in terms of their position on the depth chart.
To who? Wtf..?

Zach Mettenberger is apparently the dude who will be challenging Locker for the starting spot this year, also considering it's Locker's contract year and his history of being injured, it's not a guaranteed shot he's going to start all 16 games.
Schooled by Dead  panic 
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 am

I really wanna go in-depth on each player, especially the benches, but I don't want it changing your mind. I'll tell you after the actual draft. walk
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 am

Man, Dead just looks at the stats & posts. I aint bothered

A guy who almost didn't even get drafted "challenging" for a spot already? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 am

He's good a'f tho, he only fell cause of injury Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:56 am

Locker is in no threat to lose that shit. The nigga will definitely be starting when week 1 starts. Fail!

If Locker stinks it up really bad then come talk to me. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 am

#Selfie wrote:
Señor Mexicano wrote:
Just the other day you were talking about how beast Gore is and now this? STFU ROFL!
When? You trippin balls nigga. I always avoid him in mocks. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:57 am

These guys actually taking what Dead told us seriously? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:58 am

Ian drafted him, I said he garb and you said he beast. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 am

Oh yeah, that was so that nigga could draft him in the real thing. Really
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:59 am

Nah, it was when the draft was over that you said that.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:00 am

And Burdurs team smoked you here
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:00 am

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Oh yeah, that was so that nigga could draft him in the real thing. Really
By you saying Gore's a beast that probably made Ian not wanna draft his ass.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 am

Damn, I swear Mexi is always trying to hype his shit up, tho I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am

#Selfie wrote:
Nah, it was when the draft was over that you said that.
No, I mean I said that so Ian will draft him in the real draft in the league. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am

Dare to Drächen wrote:
Damn, I swear Mexi is always trying to hype his shit up, tho I aint bothered
Look who's talking. Your team is comical yet you pretend it's good. Fail!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 am

BN Lamar Miller Mia - Straight up trash. Couldn't do anything when he was starting.
BN Maurice Jones-Drew Oak - RB Fighting with McFadden for a spot. Even if he starts he's getting older and running with a poor OL.
BN Aaron Dobson NE - I actually like this pick.
BN Knowshon Moreno Mia - He's not doing shit in this scheme. No Manning plus I heard the nigga hell of outta shape.
BN Carlos Hyde SF - Rotating with two other RBs, if this was year 2 then you'd actually have something here.
BN Jake Locker Ten - QB meh

Garb bench
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 am

Nigga please, Miller or Moreno would produce. I'd see who was starting then i'd drop the other scrub in the real thing. Miller had 4.0 yds/carry. Only 177 carries and he got 709 yds. Get yo bitchass outta here with your wack ass assessments. Errrrrrrrr

Last edited by Señor Mexicano on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 am

BN T. Richardson Ind - #1 back, in a good offense, has talent, in second year with team. I'd expect him to do good.
BN B. Tate Cle - RB Will likely share carries with West but Im sure he is getting the majority of the carries, especially in the red zone.
BN R. Rice Bal - RB Will be good when he gets back.
BN D. Bowe KC - WR is the go to guy in KC
BN K. Benjamin Car - WR Will likely be looked at a lot since Panthers dont have much
BN M. Vick NYJ - QB 1 lol wtf

Schooled by Burdur.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:07 am

Let's compare starters. Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:08 am

Mack just sucking up to Burdur because Burdur gave him fellatio in the other thread. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 am

Nah, Mack knows

"Nigga please, Miller or Moreno would produce. I'd see who was starting then i'd drop the other scrub in the real thing."

Except a different one would do good (or decent, cause neither one of them are destined to do good) each week. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time   Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mock Draft with Mexi: He gets his ass beat a third time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next