HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's Empty
PostSubject: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Fast food restaurant Wendy's has offered to settle the beef between Vince Russo and Jim Cornette... with a "Baconator on a Pole Match." It appears the person who runs the Wendy's Twitter account is a long-time pro wrestling fan. Here's how the exchange went:

Russo: "I'd love to have peace with Jim Cornette. But, I can't do that alone. Maybe one day he will open up."

Cornette after a Russo fan chimed in: "Please keep your "fans" at the kid's table, they're bleeding over into my adults' conversation--"

Russo: "Speaking of adult conversations. Why don't we have one so we can end this foolishness. Life is too short, Jim."

Cornette: "Some people's are not short enough--"

Russo fan: "Irony here is Jim is eating a @Wendys triple with cheese while he typed that."

Wendy's: "We could settle this with a Baconator on a pole match. Wink wink!"

Cornette: "I might do it for Wendy, but she changed her meat!"

Fans started writing how Wendy's had sold them on burgers because of the exchange. Wendy's replied with "Woooooo!" and "Judy Bagwell Approved" comments. It's not every day that you see a brand as big as Wendy's embrace pro wrestling like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 pm

They've done it before. I had them reply with a wrestling meme when they asked what someone's favorite sandwich was and i replied with "Mickie James". The Digornio twitter tweets wrestling up the ass every week too.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:43 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Cornette face 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Bet them fans wand a Cornette face on a pole match. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 am

WTF
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 am

Despite knowing how conversations between these two tend to go from listening to Corny's podcasts (and this is exactly like some that he's described in the past) I almost feel like this is at least partly a work. But it's still hilarious. Especially if you get the initial Wendy's reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's   Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince Russo Offers to Make Peace with Jim Cornette With Help of Wendy's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1