HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk Empty
PostSubject: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Seattle Seahawks Pro Bowl cornerback Richard Sherman hasn't forgotten about his spat with San Francisco 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree, but Crabtree said Thursday he's tired of the off-the-field drama.

"I've been doing this for a while, you know," he told ESPN's "NFL Live," from the Nike Elite 11 camp in Oregon, without specifically mentioning Sherman by name. "I've been playing, I've been to the top of the totem pole since high school, you know. So it's nothing new to me.

"Like when I win, it's no hoorah. I ain't yelling. You know what I'm saying? I'm used to it. But like I said, I'm getting [tired of] talking about these guys. I concentrate on football. I love football. This my life, you know what I'm saying? So I don't really have too much to prove when it comes to talking on this TV. But like I said, I'm about it."

Sherman's postgame rant directed at Crabtree, moments after the NFC Championship Game last season, became national news. The animosity continued in comments Sherman made during an appearance on Wednesday night's episode of "American Muscle" on the Discovery Channel.

"It's not going to be something that goes away," Sherman said on the show. "I hope to play [Crabtree] every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. There's not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. That's all that needs to [be understood]."

Sherman tipped a pass intended for Crabtree in the end zone in the final seconds of the NFC Championship Game. The tip was intercepted by Seahawks linebacker Malcolm Smith. It sealed a 23-17 victory for Seattle and sent the Seahawks to the Super Bowl, which they won 43-8 over Denver.

Sherman's tip has come to be known as the Immaculate Deflection, but his postgame comments on the Fox telecast are what many people remember.

"I'm the best corner in the game," Sherman screamed. "When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you're going to get. Don't you ever talk about me."

When Fox reporter Erin Andrews asked him who he was talking about, he replied, "Crabtree. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'll shut it for you real quick. L.O.B. [Legion of Boom]."

ESPN.com's Terry Blount contributed to this report.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

When I read this article yesterday, some guy in the comments said how people in Seattle call that Sherman NFCCG deflection "the tip"

A response to that guy was probably the best thing I've heard in at least a week:

"49ers got the tip, but the Broncos got the whole D"

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm

If it werent for that lucky tip, the Niners would of gotten that TD and the trip to the Super Bowl. Niners dominated that game, Seattle got lucky at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:12 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
When I read this article yesterday, some guy in the comments said how people in Seattle call that Sherman NFCCG deflection "the tip"

A response to that guy was probably the best thing I've heard in at least a week:

"49ers got the tip, but the Broncos got the whole D"

ROFL!

lmao that's actually funny
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Seattle destroyed Denver. Imagine what San Fran would have done to them. Funny
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:11 am

Dead wrote:
If it werent for that lucky tip, the Niners would of gotten that TD and the trip to the Super Bowl. Niners dominated that game, Seattle got lucky at the end.
Riiiight. All the offense they had was Kaepernick running around. Plus Krapernick turned over the ball 3 times. Lucky my ass. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 am

Passing: Russell Wilson had more

Rushing: Kapernick with Lynch behind him with 109 yds

Turnovers: +2 Seattle

Where's the luck and domination from San Fran? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 am

No way 49ers were the better team last season or were "unlucky" to lose that championship game. Wtf..?

If anything they were the ones to get a lucky in the regular season in their win over the Seahawks and got their asses handed to them the first game. But I don't think any luck or bad officiating and what not went on between them. It was a tough battle but the Seahawks clearly proved to be the better team when you look at all 3 games OR just that NFCCG.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:19 am

Dead Fail!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:27 am

He's just trying to flip things to his perspective, because he hates Seattle. Really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk   49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk Empty

Back to top Go down

49ers WR Crabtree: Tired of talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1