HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Responds To Rumors That Photos Of Him Were Passed Around WWE Recently

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kurt Angle Responds To Rumors That Photos Of Him Were Passed Around WWE Recently Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Responds To Rumors That Photos Of Him Were Passed Around WWE Recently   Kurt Angle Responds To Rumors That Photos Of Him Were Passed Around WWE Recently EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:19 am

There were rumors online this week that photos of Kurt Angle passed out on an airplane had been circulated backstage in WWE and at a recent creative meeting at SmackDown. Angle went on Twitter and addressed those rumors:

"Rumors are the root of evil. The truth will endure. Here is the truth!"

"I'm excited to say I'm coming up on My 1 year anniversary of being clean and sober. Im Very Humbled. GOD has truly Blessed Me. It's been a difficult but exciting road to living alcohol/drug free. Then some heartless individuals want to create rumors of Me "passed out" on a plane. Wow! I guess You can't take a nap on a plane when Youre a recovering addict. But it only makes Me want to stay clean even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Did he have to dedicate an entire tweet to those exclamation marks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Kurt Angle Responds To Rumors That Photos Of Him Were Passed Around WWE Recently

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1