Post your teams here and trash talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 pm

face palm
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Don't let him BS you. He knew the draft was going.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Starters:
Drew Brees
Chris Johnson
DeAngelo Williams
Wes Welker
Greg Jennings
Vernon Davis
Emmanuel Sanders
Josh Scobee
Seattle D

Bench:

Carson Palmer
Heath Miller
Brandon Lafell
Johnathan Dwyer
Brian Quick
Tampa D

Think the team is decent, doubt it'll get me into the postseason, though.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Really
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:24 pm

But watch me get more wins than this nigga. Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:25 pm

ROFL! I bet he's serious too.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Bet on it.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Go on.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm sorry I didn't know I was throwing a fit about missing it ? I was just saying that I did. I didn't know it was today until Ian PMd me telling me it was going in. I tried to log in and it wouldn't let me so I left. Not a big deal yo me so what's with all the hate comments? Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Dude, I sent you 2 PMs telling you it was today. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Didn't check them? I haven't been coming on for more then a few minutes, I just assumed it was still Sunday, don't even know what it was moved.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Dude, I know when you read them. It tells me.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Go on.
You have to be a US soccer fanboy until the 2014 NFL season resumes in September. This means name, avi, sig has to be dedicated to the program. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 pm

I opened all my PMs when I got Ians. Haven't read any PMs until this morning. Why would I make an excuse for to miss the draft? I just didn't know, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:37 pm

#WestCoast probz Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Drachen wrote:
Señor Mexicano wrote:
Go on.
You have to be a US soccer fanboy until the 2014 NFL season resumes in September. This means name, avi, sig has to be dedicated to the program. I aint bothered
Nah, i'll do it till before the World Cup. Same with you except you have to endorse Mexico. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Drachen wrote:
Señor Mexicano wrote:
Go on.
Nah, i'll do it till before the World Cup. Same with you except you have to endorse Mexico. I aint bothered
Pussy. But deal.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Cat Crew wrote:
I opened all my PMs when I got Ians. Haven't read any PMs until this morning. Why would I make an excuse for to miss the draft? I just didn't know, nothing more.
Fucks sake. Could have at least read them. It said in the title OFFICIAL DRAFT TIME. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Drachen wrote:
Señor Mexicano wrote:
Drachen wrote:
Señor Mexicano wrote:
Go on.
Pussy. But deal.
I ain't going to endorse USA during the World Cup if were to somehow get a better record than me. Really
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 pm

It's because this nigga knows I have a superior team. Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Drachen wrote:
It's because this nigga knows I have a superior team. Really
ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:44 pm

This nigga with his shitty WRs and RBs. Really
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Cat Crew wrote:
Fucks sake. Could have at least read them. It said in the title OFFICIAL DRAFT TIME. Shaking Head
Its like I said, wasn't a big deal anyways. If I missed it then I did. I just don't like people coming in here all trying to talk me down. If I missed it then I had my reason don't need all your "lol he lying he knew" bullshit. Pricks.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Aight whatever. walk
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Cat Crew wrote:
Why did you do half the shit you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here and trash talk   Post your teams here and trash talk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your teams here and trash talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next