HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Weekly News Briefs (6/30-7/6)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

TNA Weekly News Briefs (6/30-7/6) Empty
PostSubject: TNA Weekly News Briefs (6/30-7/6)   TNA Weekly News Briefs (6/30-7/6) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 pm

*According to PWInsider, Homicide will be back moving forward. Low Ki also recently returned to the company and will be back full-time.

*Bully Ray had a major role in how the NYC Tapings played out. He has gained a lot of influence backstage recently.

*The original plan was to have MVP win the World Title at Slammiversary but due to his injury, TNA went with Bobby Lashley instead.

* Former WWE star Brodus Clay has expressed an interest in joining TNA. Regarding his future, Brodus said: "TNA and Japan are definitely things that are on my list; there are also many great indie organizations out there. I’m open to offers and my door is always open. I’m definitely not done and I’m going to keep on working hard." Read his interview with Wrestling 101 here.

* According to our friends at OVWMania, Paredyse has been hired by TNA as a producer. Paradyse was credited with many of OVW's TV and PPV special event posters.

* TNA has confirmed that there will be a major announcement for British and Irish fans at the London Film and Comic Con on July 12th. The announcement will be made as part of a special TNA panel Q&A at 5pm in Earls Court 2. According to PWInsider, the announcement will be about a new TV deal. Tickets are available here.
Back to top Go down

TNA Weekly News Briefs (6/30-7/6)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1