HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Jurassic Park 4' May Have A Dino-Wrangler From "The Office"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

'Jurassic Park 4' May Have A Dino-Wrangler From "The Office" Empty
PostSubject: 'Jurassic Park 4' May Have A Dino-Wrangler From "The Office"   'Jurassic Park 4' May Have A Dino-Wrangler From "The Office" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3249023/jurassic-park-4-may-have-a-dino-wrangler-from-the-office/

We ignored yesterday’s Jurassic Park 4 news because it was friggin’ stupid. Director Colin Trevorrow literally said nothing about the forthcoming sequel, and people reported it as rumor control. It was mind-boggling, in fact.

Anyways, there’s some news thats news today! Congrats Internet! Movieweb has some potential casting for Universal Pictures’ third sequel that will possibly take us back to Nebular for modern dino-action.

The site is hearing that “The Office” star John Krasinski – wo is also the insanely annoying voice in the “Esurance” commercials – is up for a role as one of the theme park workers in charge of ‘taming’ some of the dinosaurs. The role is being compared to that of Dennis Quaid’s Mike Brody in Jaws 3D. It should be underlined that this is unconfirmed (see what I did there?).

Since we’re talking JP4, here’s a fun bit of information that was revealed in yesterday’s non-news (man, I’m cranky). “It’s important to make a movie for the fans but I also have to remember that there’s a lot of people who just couldn’t care less and need me to make a solid case for why the hell there’s a Jurassic Park IV in the first place and I want to make a movie for them too.”

Being that his former work is the indie Safety Not Guaranteed, I think it’s safe to say that studio execs are constantly crawling up his back making decisions for him. I just hope that he’s able to get most of what he envisions up on the screen come 2015.
Back to top Go down

'Jurassic Park 4' May Have A Dino-Wrangler From "The Office"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1