HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier Empty
PostSubject: [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier   [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 5TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

[S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier   [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:32 pm

(OOC:This was thrown together at the last minute, since I seen I had a match that I didn't know I was booked in as I requested no match for this week, because I was going to be real busy)

Linda Watts:The following contest is an Extreme Rules Match and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from parts unknown, weighing in at 215lbs he is the front man for the greatest metal band to never exist, he is Tumblin Stone!!!!!!

Joey Miles:Well it appears we have another sorry fuck coming out tonight into the Extreme Rules match for the hardcore title...Hopefully Tyson Smith will be able to make quick work of him. Though I don't like him either, but he is better.

Ted Cedar:You never surprise me Joey, no matter how long we work together, nothing you say surprises me.

The opening rifts for Not Going Away by Ozzie begin to play throughout the arena, bringing the fans to there feet. Tumblin Stone steps out from the back with a fantastic smile, screams “METALLLLLL!!!” and throws the horns to the camera with his tongue sticking out.  A man who is bursting with somewhat unsettling confidence, Tumblin continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, making his way to the turnbuckles, climbing them and again throws up the horns in a Cliq-like fashion.

Joey Miles:Ok someone needs to tell him the 80's called and they want there fucking style back.

Ted Cedars:At least he is filled with energy and appears be getting a reaction from the fans, which is much more then most new comers do.

Linda Watts:And his opponent hailing from Nagoya, Japan! Weighing in at 350 lbs, he is accompanied to the ring by the manager of champions. Tyson BullDawg Smith!!!!!!!

Last Saloon begins to play over the PA system, the booming beats fill the arena, the speakers vibrate and thump to the music. The fans in attendance begin to boo even before Xander Cage comes out from behind the curtain and begins to saunter down to the ring, not far behind him Tyson Smith is seen, his face looks like he is pissed at the world and he slaps at fans hands who try to reach out and touch him.

Joey Miles:I will admit, I love his look, he has never smiled and always means business, I may not like him but DAMN! He scares me.

Ted Cedar:Well, I am sure he is very unhappy after his lose to Vladimir Strife at Rage, so I feel sorry for Tumblin Stone.

Xander is first into the ring, and his cheesy smile hogs the hard camera before Tyson enters the ring. Tyson makes his way to the nearest turnbuckle, grabbing the top ropes he climbs up standing on the middle turnbuckle, looking out to the crowd he shoots both of his arms into the air before giving a two finger salute. Drops down from the turnbuckle and walks over to his corner as Xander exits out of the ring. The Ring attendant grabs Tyson's jacket, hat and glasses. Tyson turns to face the skinny Tumblin Stone, cracks his knuckles as he turns his head to and fro cracking the bones in his neck.

Tyson and Tumblin circle the ring as the bell as sounded to start the match. Both men lock up and jockey for position. Tyson being the stronger of the two easily gets the advantage and sends Stone into the far ropes ropes. Stone comes bouncing off and ducks under a closeline stopping short and turning around as Tyson does and catching Tyson with a punch to the jaw quickly followed up by a kick to the gut doubling the bigger man over. Tumblin grabs Tyson's head and brings up a knee to the bridge of the nose causing a slight crack sound to be heard in the ring as Tyson’s eyes water, to the dismay of Xander Cage at ring side. Stone then spins Tyson around and locks his arms around the waist. The bigger man is having none of that and he brings a big elbow crashing behind him making contact to Stone's face. Stone loosens his grip and lets go as two and then a third elbow make contact. The BullDawg turns wrapping his big arms around his smaller opponent, before lifting him up into the air and slamming him down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex.

Xander looks on and has a cheesy grin on his face of approvement as Tyson stands up, grabs Tumblin by the legs and drags him across the ring towards the metal pole. The BullDawg slides out of the ring while holding Stone's right leg before he grabs the other leg using all his strength he pulls Stone crotching Tumblin onto the pole. The men in attendance reactively winch as Stone's eyes roll up into the sockets intense pain circulating through his body. Tyson continues the onslaught grabbing the right leg he pulls it out, before bringing it back in towards the ring pole, causing Tumblin to scream as his knee now begins to throb. Tyson gives the two finger salute to the fans who boo unceremoniously as Xander claps on in appreciation.

Ted Cedars:Well that is a way to start things off. Talk about ring the bell. That hurt me just looking at it. Tyson appears to be getting the early lead here.

Joey Miles:Damn it I am in some serious fucking pain and I am not even in this match. Though it is legal so the ref can not do anything, but fuck, damn, I have a tingling sensation.

Tyson lifts up the apron and starts to toss things from under the ring into view. A pair of pliers is followed by a bike chain, a ice pick, a pair of scissors, and a rusty saw blade. Tumblin appears to slowly get to his feet and he gingerly climbs the turnbuckles as Tyson continues to look for items, Xander is heard screaming to Tyson to look up. Tyson looks up but before he can react, he is caught with a moonsault from off the top turnbuckle, the impact sends both wrestlers crashing to the apron outside. This gets a cheer from the fans in attendance, as Tumblin slowly gets to his feet first looks around eying the first weapon he see's, those being a pair of pliers, he bends down to pick them up holding them before dropping to the ground on his knees and opening the pliers real wide. Before he can make use of them, Tyson reaches up with his big hand and wraps it around the throat causing Tumblin to drop the pliers as he struggles to remove the big hand around his throat. Tyson from a  sit up position stands to his feet, and with effortless effort throws Tumblin with ease across the outside of the ring. Tyson follows it up by grabbing the scissors laying on the ground,moves up to the forehead of Stone and grabs him by the head before he begins to cut some of Tumblin's locks.

Ted Cedars:Boy how bout that, First match in XWA and he gets a hair cut, I bet you he will not be happy with that. Skinny beater can not believe it.

Joey Miles:Guess Tyson felt that Tumblin's hair was to long. Oh my god! Did you see Tyson just stab the scissors into the skull of Tumblin?!

Tyson stands up and grabs Tumblin by the back of his head standing him up to vertical base as blood begins to run down Tumblin's face. Tyson pulls his opponent towards him as he cocks his big right arm, the impact of the short arm lariat sends Tumblin tumbling inside out as he falls to the floor, blood splattering. Tyson then looks around finds the ice pick which he picks up he then positions himself on top of Tumblin before  rapidly driving the pick in out of the chest of Tumblin each time you see blood begin to form. Tumblin screams, Skinny beater looks on in horror and disbelief, Xander has a smile on his face. Tyson stands up before tossing it into the crowd. Bending  down and picks up Tumblin and sends him crashing into the barricade. Tyson charges getting a full head of steam and connects with his right knee to the face of Tumblin, the impact moves the railing and blood splatters onto the XWA banners on the security railings.

Joey Miles:Holy Fuck! Did you see the impact from that blow? I think Tumblin's good looks if he had any have been removed after that. Tyson appears to have a very violent mean streak to him.

Ted Cedars:I am not sure what Tumblin was expecting when he was signed to this match, but I don’t think he could have imagined it would start like this.

Tyson picks up the limp form of Tumblin and tosses him into the ring through the bottom rope. Tyson lifts the apron and pulls out a black bag which he lifts high up into the air unaware thatto the amazement of the fans Tumblin has gotten to his feet and is waiting for him. Tyson slides under the bottom rope and as he comes to standing base his jaw cracks as his head turns spit goes flying from out of his mouth as Tumblin's foot lands on the ground, the bag falls to the ground. Tumblin bends down and picks up the bag from off the ground, opens it up before dumping the contents onto the mat. The crowd looks on in horror as tons and tons of thumbtacks fall to the mat in a big pile, before Tumblin can do anything an angry Tyson almost takes his head off with a viscious closeline. Tumblin spins inside out as he crashes hard to the mat.

Tyson bends down picking up Tumblin, bending him over as he tucks him between his legs, The Bulldawg makes the cut throat motion before wrapping his arms around the waist of Tumblin, lifting him up onto his shoulders for a powerbomb. To the suprise of the fans, Tumblin is able to counter the powerbomb and snaps off a hurricanranna, which surprises the crowd and Xander as Tyson is tossed onto his back. Tumblin quickly climbs the top rope does an air guitar routine and jumps from the turnbuckles into the air with a cross body, only to get caught by Tyson Smith, who growls before lifting Tumblin onto his shoulders in a fire man carry position.

Ted Cedars:This does not appear to be looking good for Tumblin.

Joey Miles:You think Captain Obvious.

Tyson holds him for a few seconds before lifting him off his shoulders legs first, as he comes to one knee, at the same time the back of Tumblin's head makes contact with the exposed knee of the Bulldawg. Tumblin holds the back of his from the fireman carry neckbreaker, with no time to rest Tyson is on Tumblin picking him up to his feet, pulling his opponent's head between his legs, he hooks both of Tumblin's arm in a double hook, easily lifts his opponent up so the opponent's back is resting on the wrestler's shoulder, with the opponent's head pointing in the direction that the wrestler is facing, tucks Tumblin's head under one of his arms, falling back causing Tumblin to land on top of their head, into the pile of thumbtacks, The crowd begins a Holy Shit! Chant as Tyson slowly gets to his feet, Tumblin's face and skull covered in thumbtacks. Tyson yells “It's over!” as Skinny Beater looks on in disbelief not wanting to get involved with the big man, who lays across the prone body of Tumblin as the ref comes down to make the three count. The hand goes up once and slaps the mat, the hand goes up a second time and comes down hitting the mat for the second time, the ref's hand goes up for a third time and as it comes down counting three, and the ringing of the bell by the ref. Xander Cage jumps around and smiles as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope to check on his client and raise his hand in victory. Last Chance Saloon begins to play throughout the arena, causing the fans to boo as Linda Watt's makes her way to the ring.

Linda Watts:Here is your winner, Tyson BullDawg Smith!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Miles:Holy Hell! Static Shock onto the pile of thumbtacks, this match was tame I think for a extreme hardcore match, though it still had it's moments. Hey Ted, I bet you Tumblin won't be performing for any live crowds anytime soon after this ass kicking.

Ted Cedar:This match was intense and brutal to say the least. This Tyson kid is impressive, not sure what his future holds here in XWA but it could be bright.

Xander helps Tyson out of the ring as Skinny Beater is with his wrestler checking him over and making sure he is ok, Tyson flips off the fans as he slowly makes his way up the ramp as Xander leads him out. Once on top of the stage he turns to face the crowd, stand tall, and flips them off once more before he quickly puts his hands down and limps behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier   [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:45 pm

DING DING DING!!!

As soon as the bell rings Smith charges at Stone with a big clothesline, Stone ducking around the swing with ease.  Tyson immediately takes another swing, and again Tumblin dodges a bullet, charging directly at Smith and drilling Tyson deep in the chest with a dropkick!  “The Bulldawg” staggers into the ropes behind him, one more dropkick and Smith spills through the ropes and onto the floor in a clumsy tumble.  Tumblin doesn’t waste any time in jumping through the ring ropes after him, not giving his larger opponent the opportunity to find his bearings, taking Smith by the head and plowing him into the crowd barricade, scouting the area around him before slamming Smith down on the edge of the announce table in brutal fashion.  Smith falls back across the table in a daze, squinting and wincing as he tries to gain some clarity as Tumblin Stone charges at him, only Tyson plows Stone right in the face with a back elbow, which audibly cracks, appeasing the rabid Des Moines audience and Tyson charges with a guttural roar and boots Stone right in the gut sending Tumblin stumbling along the barricade, Tyson keeping a short leash on his opponent of the evening, grappling him up at the waist sideways and thrusting him ridiculously over the barricade and into the crowd with a suplex, splatting Stone across the conveniently cleared concrete.

Ted Cedar: Ohhhh my?!!

Joey Miles: Sweet Jesus Tits! Tyson Smith I fucking love you already!!!

Skinny Beater’s eyes bulge out of his head in complete shock, the five foot four midget climbing a steel chair and passionately throwing himself at Smith, grappling him at the head and eyes and making growling noises in typical little person.  Tyson thrashes back and forth furiously, as Skinny hangs on in a rage, the somewhat entertaining shenanigans coming to an abrupt stop as Xander Cage slams a steel chair right across the little fella’s shoulders!  Skinny drops to the floor in groaning paralysis, leaving a less than impressed Tyson Smith looming over him like a dark colossus, sniggering and reaching down just as Tumblin Stone picks himself up onto the barricade, screams “METAAALLLL!!!” and jumps only to be absolutely flattened with one shoulder block by the thick-set Bulldawg, Smith picking Skinny Beater up by the ankle and whacking the midget over Stone as if he were a leather belt.  Skinny Beater cries in pain under the cruelty, as each sling violently smashes him down on top of his beloved client and fellow band member.

Ted Cedar: Well this is certainly going to raise a few questions…

Joey Miles: SPANK HIM! SPANK HIM LIKE A NAUGHTY BOY!  SPANK HIM LIKE MOMMY DOES! SPANK HIM!!!

The ‘spanking’ ceases and finally Skinny Beater can crawl into his hole and die there for the moment, as Tumblin Stone lethargically rolls over to his manager and checks on him, ignoring Tyson who reaches down and pulls the two apart, heaving him on top of his shoulders and stomping toward the announce table, stalling for the moment as Xander Cage gives him the nod of approval for the ‘Lights Out’ powerbomb and within seconds the very strength of the table disintegrates as Tumblin’s body goes straight through it, splintering around the rock stars very body before the table dramatically collapses in crunching and shattering sounds.

Joey Miles: FUUUUUCKKK MY POKEMON GAME WAS ON THERE!!!

Ted Cedar: BUH GAWD!!! HE MAY BE BROKEN IN HALF!!!

Tyson Smith simply plants a boot on top of Tumblin’s chest in true cocky pin fashion, gets the three count unchallenged and moves on in the tournament in the quickest match ever.

(This was as good as I could get given my time this week, and of course I only had time on the deadline.)
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier   [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:58 am

This Match has been given a 20 Hour Extension. Due by 8PM EST tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier   [S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier Empty

Back to top Go down

[S 6|XTREME RULES MATCH] Tyson Smith vs. Tumbling Stone | Hardcore Scramble Qualifier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1