HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future Empty
PostSubject: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, King Mo has been training in Las Vegas with Kenny King, and word is we will be seeing a lot more of Mo on TNA TV this summer.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:48 pm

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!""

Said no one, ever.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:30 pm

The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future 9wtvq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:48 pm

This is the only guy i know of that's been under TNA contract and hasnt had a single match yet.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Dead wrote:
This is the only guy i know of that's been under TNA contract and hasnt had a single match yet.

#Undefeated I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future   The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future Empty

Back to top Go down

The Latest on King Mo's TNA Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1