HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Plans for Shield Break-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Current Plans for Shield Break-Up Empty
PostSubject: Current Plans for Shield Break-Up   Current Plans for Shield Break-Up EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 am

As of right now, there are plans in place to feature Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose as one of the bigger matches at next month's WWE Battleground PPV. It is likely – although not confirmed – that the feud between the two will spill into the SummerSlam PPV as well.

This could change, but Roman Reigns is not expected to get involved with the Rollins angle, as he will likely be facing Triple H at this year's SummerSlam event in Los Angeles. The idea is that Ambrose blames Rollins for turning his back on The Shield, while Reigns just wants his revenge on the Authority in general. That said, it's obviously possible their paths will all cross at some point in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Plans for Shield Break-Up   Current Plans for Shield Break-Up EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:24 pm

If this is true this means neither former/current members of the shield are going to win MITB or a title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Plans for Shield Break-Up   Current Plans for Shield Break-Up EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm

I like how they forgot the whole part where Reigns was planning to get back at Rollins too
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Current Plans for Shield Break-Up   Current Plans for Shield Break-Up EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah That I dont like that. It just completely makes no sense.

Also, I really hope Summerslam opens up more seats. Huge chance that I'm going to the Smackdown taping here on August 26, but Summerslam is the one I really want to go to.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Plans for Shield Break-Up   Current Plans for Shield Break-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Plans for Shield Break-Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1