HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Once Again Considering the Idea of Hulk Solo Film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Once Again Considering the Idea of Hulk Solo Film Empty
PostSubject: Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Once Again Considering the Idea of Hulk Solo Film   Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Once Again Considering the Idea of Hulk Solo Film EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Ever since 2012's The Avengers, fans have been nearly begging Marvel Studios for one more go at The Hulk in his own solo film. Since then, the green behemoth himself, Mark Ruffalo, has expressed interest in a solo film, but has previously said there were no plans. Now, in an interview with Digital Spy, Ruffalo says the folks at Marvel Studios are warming up to the idea.

"I think they are, for the first time, entertaining the idea of it. When we did The Avengers it was basically 'No!', and now there is some consideration for it. But there's still nothing definitive, not even a skeletal version of what it would be. I look forward to going down that road, if we could crack that nut. I think the Banner/Hulk storyline is obviously not easy a tough nut to crack."

A team-up movie was suggested as a way of bringing The Hulk back with Ruffalo responding:

"If they do Iron Man 4 and Banner's in that, that would be great."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/305573-mark-ruffalo-says-marvel-once-again-considering-the-idea-of-hulk-solo-film
Back to top Go down

Mark Ruffalo Says Marvel Once Again Considering the Idea of Hulk Solo Film

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1