HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 pm

According to The Wrestling Observer, John "Big" Gaburick gave a pep talk to the TNA roster before Slammiversary and that, along with the 3,500 in attendance, increased locker room morale from where it's been as of late. As we noted, locker room morale was down following a string of Basebrawl events which drew poorly, but the live crowd at Slammiversary, which was not papered, was said to be encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 pm

It's a sign that Texas wants to see The Von Erichs. If I'm in charge in TNA I'm doing a tour of Texas every year and at least one major event there... and I sign the Von Erichs to deals yesterday.

The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary FJBloTX
The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:06 pm

You cant rely on just Texas to bring in crowds though, they have to get those kinda crowds at all PPVs and house shows.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Indifferent do you have a point there?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:06 pm

I do? lol
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Can you tell me what it is and how it relates to the topic? Maybe I'm missing something.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 am

It was a fun show and a hot crowd always makes the difference. It's a good platform for TNA to move forward from (again, for the 90000000th time).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 pm

MordecIan wrote:
Can you tell me what it is and how it relates to the topic? Maybe I'm missing something.

You said to do a tour of Texas once a year and to sign the Von Erichs ahead of time. I replied to the comment of the Texas tour by saying you cant always rely on a Texas show to bring in huge crowds, it has to be done consistently. The Slammiversary show sold well in part because the Von Erich kids were on the card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary   The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary Empty

Back to top Go down

The Latest on TNA Morale Following Slammiversary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1