HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long   Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:36 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has posted the following blog on Facebook:

"A LONG RUN FOR TEDDY

Thank you Teddy Long. Thank you for being so good, for so long, at so many things. I've known Teddy for 25 years. He was a very good referree, and an even better heel referee before I arrived in WCW in 1989. He was an excellent heel manager….and a pretty good babyface manager too – no easy feat in the world of sports-entertainment. I enjoyed his color commentary, and was inpired by his motivational speaking and charitable work.

Thank you WWE for the long run you gave Teddy – as a referree, and long-running GM of Smackdown. I know all good things must eventually come to an end, and Teddy Long's run in WWE was a very good thing. I hope he'll be brought back for Wrestlemanias and will lend his expertise to some projects with the company dpwn the road. A good man, a consumate professional, a friend.

Let me know about your favorite Teddy Long memory…without using the phrase "tag-team match"…just kidding; that would be almost impossible. But let's see if some of you more seasoned fans can dig deep and hit us with a blast from Teddy's long and distinguished career."
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long   Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Three paragraphs is a 'lengthy blog' these days? That's like 4 tweets worth of characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long   Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 pm

That's how lazy people are nowadays when it comes to reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long   Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Posts Lengthy Blog on the WWE Departure of Teddy Long

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1