HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am  Empty
PostSubject: The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am    The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:00 am

Leah McFall has debuted her first single.

'Home' features her former The Voice UK coach will.i.am, and aired on the radio earlier today (June 10).

Previously, McFall had released a song titled 'No Ordinary Love', which was a 'warm-up' track ahead of her debut offering.

will.i.am, who is also a producer on 'Home', recently said that the singer could be "the next Adele".

He said: "I brought her to Los Angeles to do her record. The contract says we can't do that but who cares?

"I don't think it's fair. My team doesn't end when the cameras are off. I feel obligated. Just singing on The Voice isn't enough."

He continued: "Leah was the best singer by 1,000 miles. You want to be able to launch an act that baffles the US with how great her voice is.

"She's a potential Adele - her voice is phenomenal. But people are guided by story, so, as far as the results go, they were emotional, it's a problem in the format. The singers don't have enough time for you to get to know them."

McFall came second on the BBC talent show last year, behind winner Andrea Begley.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am    The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:01 am

I thought she was terrible on The Voice. Makes sense Will He Is likes her though, with some of the rubbish he puts out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

The Voice star Leah McFall unveils debut single 'Home' feat. will.i.am

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1