HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Superstar Billy Graham posted the following Facebook entry announcing that he's finished watching WWE programming follow this past Friday's episode of SmackDown:

"Hello Facebook friends,

This message will be my last as I have decided after watching the entire Smackdown show that aired Friday night May 30th, that I am wasting my time viewing the WWE shows. There are of course many very good matches and hard-working top guys out there performing for you fans. To quote 2 lines from Bob Dylan's " Wedding Song " tune, sum's up my position perfectly, " It's never been my duty to remake the world at large.... Nor is it my intention to lead a battle charge. "

It is not my job and I have no business to critique or pass along any negative judgment on the WWE. Believe me there are plenty of critics around to opine on the state of the WWE.

Last night when I saw Bo Dallas running around the ring acting like an idiot and hugging his opponent Xavier Woods when the match was over I wanted to vomit. Then here come the effeminate Pete Rose sucking on a lollipop, followed by maybe 15 of his circus troupe of freaks and geek's, he gives me the creeps. Then came the dwarf El Torito dressed in a children's bull costume who proceeds to pin a normal size wrestler. By then I did indeed vomit.

I get intelligent responses from my Facebook friends and then I get ignorant ones like this one from from Dan Pedreyra who wrote about Cesaro and I quote " Give Cesaro time to develop, he's learning, he's hanging out with Cena." Who the F is Cena ? God ? I will tell you who got it right in her response and that is Jaynie Mullins Mullins, who said and I quote, " The WWE is now the WWZZZZZZZZZZ. "

Peace,

Superstar Billy Graham"
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:29 pm

What a cunt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Who does he think he is, me? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Billy Graham has always been bitter, he will still watch just trying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Billy Graham is an old fella so I gather he's just confused about a society he no longer understands. Rose is not a feminine character at all. Bo Dallas is awesome. I'm with him on the midget beating 3MB thing, though. That's unnecessary burial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:27 pm

In his prime Billy was ahead of his time. But now time has past him by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Agreed with Ian
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Lol "Pete Rose"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE   Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Claims He's Done Watching WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1