HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" Empty
PostSubject: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:16 am

The vibe of the arena is nothing like any other place in different sports. The crowd still fiery from that amazing match between Skye Sapphire and the He-She, Transocles. The theme of the victor's still playing despite both combatants leaving. It's times like these where camera fades into commercial break, however an unexpected interruption takes place. From out of no where Jared Jerusalem arrives in the ring, with mic in hand yelling "Don't fucking cut into commercial break yet or rip your god damn balls off!"

Ted Cedar:
"Wait a sec... What's going on here? The Tag Champ doesn't seem to be in a good mood."

Joey Miles: 
"Oh you think? He just threatened to rip someone's balls off."

Jared Jerusalem:
"Enough of the bullshit!"

As The Piece of Eden shouts out that very phrase, the fans stood quiet. They don't know what to make of Jared. We all know that Jerusalem would shift from being the good Knockout King we know to a cocky self-absorbed prick as an individual. But this is one of the legit moments where it looks like a person's about to break down. The Self Proclaimed Savior of XWA brought only himself here. He doesn't have his fancy suits on, just his bare wrestling attire, and he didn't even bring his championship belt. The man must have been on a hurry. Jared's walking back and forth while scratching his head, trying to think of words to say. He stops in the middle of the ring, facing the audience. A long pause transpires while The Hypocrite Hunter's there, frozen up. You'd think he's going to start losing his temper and begin to scream at the fans. Though in a loud and enthusiastic voice he says....

Jared Jerusalem:
"Let's talk some truth here guys!..... And the truth is, I am sick and tired of playing this Jared Jerusalem character."

The surprisingly joyous tone of the Blackpool native starts to return to being serious after that couple of sentences.

Jared Jerusalem:
"Jared Jerusalem isn't me.... Jared Jerusalem is an exaggerated aspect of my personality. An aspect of my personality that is possibly to be the largest douchebag known in XWA history. Do you wanna know who the real Jared Jerusalem is?"

Jerusalem's tone of voice starts getting louder as he speaks. He obviously wants people to remember this for a very long span of time.

Jared Jerusalem:
"The real me is a man who doesn't tolerate bullshit! And now I have to walk away from my character to deal with the biggest bullshit of them all.... Robert Hope."

The crowd rains with boos as they hear the name of the man who defeated David Michaels at the main event of United Xtreme. Though the boos were quick as the audience wants to listen to what the Hypocrite Hunter has to say.

Jared Jerusalem:
"You see Robert Hope... Before I start to get to my point, I'll have to admit you first that I'm no saint and I'll be the first one to admit it to you. Hell I admire what you've done. You've divided D-Volution, which actually helped me gain the tag titles with Riley Williamson. Because of you, there were only two of D-Volution when the Knockout Kings debuted in their first tag match, and they walked out of the main event with gold. You've picked them a part and I would probably have done it too.... You know, without the psychotic kidnapping though."

The fans give off a mixed reaction to The Piece of Eden. The ones who boo are in disgust of his admiration of Hope's dastardly deeds. Some still support him though, probably as Riley Williamson's partner who seems to be getting over with the fans more and more.

Jared Jerusalem:
"Yet I don't really see why is it that you're the talk of the town.... No, I actually know why you're on a grander scale of things and not me. It's because the people running this show are fucking retarded for letting mental cases run rampant in the building. You think you're the law here? Well you better be listening from that hospital bed of yours because I am the judge and jury here! And I'm sentencing you to your execution."

Boos soon turn into cheers as the Hypocrite Hunter is calling out this well hated man. Well not the whole crowd isn't behind Jared, but a majority.

Jared Jerusalem:
"You see the difference between you and me Hope, aside from mental stability, is that I back up everything I say! I had absolutely nothing and I worked my way up to the ranks of independent wrestling to be in this business! I've heard your backstory and I don't care how suckish your life was. I wish it would have stayed that way because Robert Hope, you are a shame to wrestling. Coming out with a big red retard helping you out, spitting green mist!? Not to mention you're the craziest son of a bitch that shouldn't be in the wrestling business. I've been in the absolute bottom, the lowest of the low. And I come out in the ring and wrestle from passion. It's the same passion that allowed me to wrestle on empty shows with nobody by family and friends watching. AND I WENT WITH THAT PASSION! AND I BELIEVED IN THAT PASSION! And the people who watched me believe in it. The people who worked with me believed it, Riley Williamson, my fiancé Empress believed in it! Hell even my first ever partner Kenyon believed in it! And they believed in what they could do as well. That's the belief that we know what we're doing. The belief that's gotten me from wrestling in trailer park areas to here. What about you Hope? What do you believe in? Yourself?  I'm here in the business because I'm resourceful. I'm here because, this may surprise the fans but, people trust me. I'm here because I DON'T BULLSHIT!.... And I'm sick of the bullshit"

Another long pause ensues with Jared Jerusalem as he starts panting softly from that long speech... The fans seem more quiet after that. But it isn't over yet. Jerusalem still has more on mind.

Jared Jerusalem:
"It's not fair to have someone like you calling rough shot and acting like you're the king with a throne and shit. You are making a mockery of people like me and the other workhorses who lift this company up with our blood, sweat and tears just to have you bend us over and fuck us in the ass! I should be concentrating with my tag match agains D-Volution and I just had to turn on the TV to see virtually spit in my face! Well that's it. I've been pissed with you since the day you came in this business as Robert Hope. Hope, I don't care if you got beef with Michaels. Me and my partner are probably going to beat him later anyway. So I challenge you to a match at Big Ass American Bash..... You and I! This isn't a choice Hope. You're fucking accepting this"

Jared Jerusalem drops his mic making a loud thud sound as it falls on the mat. Jerusalem's theme plays as he exits the ring with an indifferent mood and mindset. The man is walking away from the ring very hurriedly with a pissed off expression in his face.  

Ted Cedar:
 God.... I dunno what to feel about this...

Joey Miles: 
What's this fuck thinking!? One does not simply challenge Robert Hope.

Ted Cedar:
 Was that a meme?

Joey Miles:
Yes... And shut up..

Camera cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:25 am

Interesting. Considering that Hope already has a match at BAAB.

Great promo. Worked shoot much? Funny

Last edited by Decepitos on Wed May 28, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:27 am

Haha yeah thanks man Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:56 am

I don't think Jared understands how feuds work. He needs to pick an opponent that doesn't already have a feud going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:03 am

I got an XWA.com article up explaining this promo, Snoopz.   Shaking Head

https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t12055-jared-jerusalem-and-axel-anvil-feud-scrapped-xwa-superstar-getting-married-on-vendetta-and-more

I believe Kani's going to make a follow up article.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Could have, ya' know, waited until Hope is kinda' done with the giant storyline he's currently in... Neutral
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Just tune in next week to see what happens lol.... Sorry for the confusion, but there's an XWA.com article up explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:53 pm

There's no confusion. You just wanted to be part of something, but didn't remotely think it through. Kani and I have been developing this feud for pretty much two months and you've randomly done this in the middle of it. It doesn't explain why Jared challenges someone to a match (randomly) after it was literally JUST announced that he would be facing Michaels...AND that someone was also half killed at the start of the show...and is already in a bitter personal feud. It actually undermines our promo, if anything, because now Hope's time is being shared with someone else...randomly.

Bit of advice - when someone agrees to start something with you, actually talk it over with them first before jumping the gun and posting stuff instantly, because there is a good chance they may be in the middle of something else and/or actually had some ideas of their own. You don't start something with someone who's already in the midst of a feud...

For the record, I'm kinda' annoyed by this. It feels like Michaels just got shoved aside for absolutely no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Nooooo.... I got Kani's consent.... Talk to Kani. He'll clear this up. I also PM'd you and stuff Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm

He gave you consent for something to develop in the future...he sent me a PM apologising for you posting this  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Damnit Frenchie. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm

I don't know how else to explain this without spoiling the shit out of the storyline Neutral 

Really am sorry for the confusion. Should have told Chilly before posting this too.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:01 am

I've posted an article on XWA.com to clear up the situation.

Don't be mad at Frenchie, you guys.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:45 am

I overreacted a tad. Had a shitty day yesterday, vented that frustration through this, so my bad Annoyed

Frenchie, so you know, I know what you and Kani are planning. I think it's great and I've spoken about it to Kani for a while. Just in the future, make sure it's actually fits into the context of the show as that was the only problem.

Smile
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah it's okay Chilly. We've all been there Smile 

I'm sorry too. I'll keep your advice in mind next time, so there wouldn't any confusions like this anymore. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"   S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment" Empty

Back to top Go down

S8 | Jared Jerusalem -- "Untitled Segment"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1