Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:22 am

eerrrmmm....no.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:32 am

No what? Indifferent

'Twas beautiful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:33 am

No, I still don't like it Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:45 am

One day you'll be like us and get it. Smile

You just need to BO lieve!!!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:46 am

It upsets me that I can't click like on the video more than once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:58 am

Eww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:13 am

The spoilers say that this isn't his actual debut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:15 am

I still don't like this gimmick. Especially if they turn it heel.
Unless they pair him with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:30 am

Turn it heel? He's already heel. And his gimmick as a heel is amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:34 am

I refuse to believe he's actually related to Bray Wyatt. He was adopted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:35 am

Zanon wrote:
Unless they pair him with his brother.

And turn the amazing schtick his brother has got into a joke?

Nah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:44 am

His gimmick is supposed to be a face that is oblivious to the fact that everyone hates him. That part works. Hes still shit tho
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:29 am

That was pretty awesome. Funny
I don't see how people still dont like Bo Dallas. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:54 am

never got the bo dallas hate? I mean everyone was either okay with him or didn't care...then one day "Die Bo Die!" What the hell happen? did he kill a kitten?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm

I don't hate the guy, really. I just have concerns surrounding the character.

My issue is this; I get the feeling WWE wants to attempt to make this guy into a top star. He'll get a slowish build for a while, then they'll attempt to thrust him down our throats against some top star. The gimmick is far too cheesy for that. Of course, it's had one Smackdown appearance...well, that technically hasn't even happened yet...the character and gimmick is going to naturally evolve. But I don't ever see it becoming anything better. Nothing he can do could shoot it to the next level and I just worry that WWE will attempt to make this happen for a long ass time, almost like them shoving Alberto Del Rio down our throats for years desperately trying to make him a top heel (it didn't work, no matter what anyone says. He's bland as heck). Also WWE could very well be easily fooled into thinking he's getting over because fans start bringing "BOlieve" signs and stuff, only for them to stop caring in a heartbeat....and the fans' reactions does have an affect more than we might think. Look at the Bryan and Batista scenario.

If they keep him as a mid card character, then I'm A-OK with that. He's an annoying shit, but that's the gimmick. But if they try and take him further (which they are more than likely to do, because WWE always wants to make a top star, why not?), it'll be a train wreck in my view. WWE hasn't been the best at developing young talent over the past number of years due to attempting to push them so friggin' quickly without much thought...and/or just putting the World Title on them and being like "lol it's a push. I dunno" afterwards. Even though I don't see Bo Dallas as a top talent ever, I feel WWE will make the same mistake in due course.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah, I highly doubt Bo will ever be a big-time, main character honestly. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:44 pm

I absolutely disagree and I think he will be a big time star for the simple reason that the character will always draw heat. There will be no point where making him look like a star in the ring will ever take away from his heat because he's just so fucking hateable.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:29 pm

I love the "shove it down our throats."

The Shield has been shoved down our throats, debuting right at the top and staying there. Nobody complains about that. I could go on and on with other examples. "Shoved down our throats" is code for "someone getting pushed who I don't like."

If you don't Bo-lieve, that's cool, but he's no more being shoved down our throats than Daniel Bryan has been and many others.

I like his character. It's been pointed out that Kurt Angle had a similar gimmick before and I don't see how it kept him down from main event status.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah, key thing is, those gimmicks work. Shoving stuff down our throats that people enjoy, makes sense - who doesn't want a nice thing, right? Shoving stuff down people's throats that people don't like, isn't the smartest thing in the World. Of course, you can over milk a good thing, which I think is a prime example in John Cena. He was loved for a long time, but WWE probably over did it and now he gets those mixed reactions every week no matter what he does.

I never suggested he HAS been shoved down our throats, because it obviously hasn't as he's only been on NXT up until now, I'm suggesting it potentially could do...which could be said for many potential talents.

Angle turned into a legit wrestling machine and the Olympic schtick helped him a lot. Not sure Bo can be compared to him or will parallel his success. Plus his charisma has always been unique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:53 pm

"Shoved down our throats" is code for "someone whos getting a constant push that doesnt need it". The Shield's push died once they got pinned on Smackdown in the spring last year for the first time. Then it picked back up again earlier this year. You cant say the Shield's been "shoved down our throats" when they were in the midcard almost doing nothing for a better part of the year. Example: John Cena. Dude was pushed all of last year but did he need it? No.

Also, lol comparing the early version of Kurt Angle to Bo Dallas'. That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Turn it heel? He's already heel. And his gimmick as a heel is amazing.
I don't think Bo Dallas is a heel character tbh. Mostly because of WWE's "Be a Star" thing. He seems to be the perfect character to send a message to children about "Never Giving Up" (much like John Cena, but in a more (and disturbing, imo) "cute" way :I )

He's not Heel... he's just hated lol, that's what I see.
I don't like the character, at least, now. I'm waiting to see what they're gonna do with him. His first feud must be something really good, because, I can't think of anyone to feud with him tbh... probably the Wyatts, because of the obvious "Hopeful vs Hating" feud potential...)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:34 pm

He sarcastically told his opponent to keep it up and he can be as good as him.

If that don't make him a heel, albeit a delusional one, not sure what does <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Again, Bo Dallas is a heel who thinks he's a face by pandering to the crowd and believing that the negative reactions are positive when they really arent.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Bo definitely seems like a heel Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*   Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS* Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo Dallas debut leaked *SMACKDOWN SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next