HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers Empty
PostSubject: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

This week's edition of WWE Raw dropped well below 4 million viewers with the lowest final rating of 2014. The first hour drew only 3.535 million viewers, which is the least since Raw switched to a 3-hour format, excluding holiday specials. The second hour shot up to 3.9, and back down to a 3.85 for the third and final hour.

Overall the show saw a 6% drop from last week's Raw broadcast, which had a 2.88 rating that was one of the worst scores of the year. The final number for this week is a 2.72, with an average of 3.763 million viewers.

A slight drop was to be expected, as Raw was pre-taped in London, England this week. Keep in mind that the last time WWE was in the UK, Raw did a 2.73, with a 2.75 the week prior, so the numbers are fairly consistent, albeit it with a marginally bigger drop than expected.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:40 am

WWE just needs to go back to 2 hours. They have enough programming on as it is. People like me, who actually enjoy WWE, are getting burned out. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Taped shows are lame. I aint bothered

Also I think a lot of people probably avoided it because they were worried they were going to strip Daniel of the belt. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
Also I think a lot of people probably avoided it because they were worried they were going to strip Daniel of the belt. Neutral
That is more reason to watch. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Not really. Why watch something you think is going to end badly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers   5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

5/19 WWE Raw Rating & Viewership Info: UK Tour Brings Bad News for Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1