HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fifty Shades of Paine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Fifty Shades of Paine Empty
PostSubject: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:01 am

FIFTY SHADES OF PAINE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION

N A M E S
Shade (Michael Astin)
Maddox Paine

N I C K N A M E S
"Fifty Shades of Paine"
"TnT (Titan 'n Terror)"

C O M B I N E D -W E I G H T
Four hundred and ninety-five pounds

A L I G N M E N T
Face

D E S C R I P T I O N & G I M M I C K
An unusual tag team consisting of the psychotic and deadly Shade, and one of the most dominating men in the business, Maddox Paine.

Little is known why these two decided to team up and what their long-time goals are. The question everyone is asking (besides why) is "how long will they last?"

W R E S T L I N G - S T Y L E
Maddox sticks with his powerhouse style, meanwhile Shade looks for crafty ways to win the matches, often distracting his opponents. However, if one takes Shade to be a fool, they'll be sadly mistaken for he'll unleash his hardcore style and truly become a force to be reckoned with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

E N T R A N C E - T H E M E

E N T R A N C E
As "My Nigga" starts to blast throughout the arena, Shade & Maddox emerge from the curtains, glaring at one another until the music really starts to kick. Their glares turn into smiles as they start strutting towards the ring, Shade sporting expensive looking glasses and Maddox wearing a long gold chain. They start "making it rain" money to the audience; Maddox throwing twenty-dollar bills and Shade throwing hundred-dollar bills, but alas his are Monopoly money for whatever reason. As they reach the ring, they simultaneously slide in as they start dancing to the music, intimidating their enemies in the process because both men dancing is quite the scary sight.

MOVESET

F I N I S H E R
"Titan of SYN" » Maddox lifts his opponent up into a powerbomb position as Shade stands tall on the turnbuckle. Instead of executing a regular powerbomb, Maddox performs a reverse powerbomb by falling backwards. As he does, Shade jumps off and connects his feet against the back of the opponent's head/neck, driving their face onto the canvas with additional force by the means of a diving foot stomp.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:10 am

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:15 am

Is this about the Gambit thing? Funny
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:12 am

Frenchie wrote:
Is this about the Gambit thing? Funny

No.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:21 am

"As "My Nigga" starts to blast throughout the arena, Shade & Maddox emerge from the curtains, glaring at one another until the music really starts to kick. Their glares turn into smiles as they start strutting towards the ring, Shade sporting expensive looking glasses and Maddox wearing a long gold chain. They start "making it rain" money to the audience; Maddox throwing twenty-dollar bills and Shade throwing hundred-dollar bills, but alas his are Monopoly money for whatever reason. As they reach the ring, they simultaneously slide in as they start dancing to the music, intimidating their enemies in the process because both men dancing is quite the scary sight."

MY NIGGA MY NIGGA

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:36 am

I'm being informed that upper management doesn't want any part of this.

R.I.P. Fifty Shades of Paine
2014 to 2014

Gone, but not in our hearts.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:37 am

What a waste. This would've been the best tag team to ever live. RIP Sad

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:46 am

RIP 50SoP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifty Shades of Paine   Fifty Shades of Paine Empty

Back to top Go down

Fifty Shades of Paine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1