HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:37 am

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to make $21 million from their upcoming wedding.
The couple - who have 11-month-old daughter North together - will tie the knot in Paris on May 24 and are reportedly ''cutting deals left and right'' in order to profit from their lavish nuptials, even though the event won't be filmed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians.'

A source told In Touch magazine that the 33-year-old reality TV star is allowing the E! network to capture ''everything leading up to and after'' their big day.
The insider explained: ''She's taping everything else so she can get things for free in exchange for the exposure.

''They realised how much their wedding was costing, so they told E! they wouldn't allow parts of it to be taped unless the network offered them more than $15 million, which is what Kim got for her wedding to Kris [Humphries].

''Her mom couldn't help herself either. Kris [Jenner] is trying to get them another $4 million for their wedding photos.''

Kim recently let a camera crew film her Parisian-themed bridal shower at the Beverly Hills' Penninsula Hotel, where a source said that everything was ''paid for or sponsored by brands that wanted exposure.''

Kim and Kanye - who got engaged last October - previously insisted their wedding would be small and intimate, with just their close friends and family present, but her show's producer Ryan Seacrest believes it will still be an ''amazing'' affair.

He told Access Hollywood on Monday (12.04.14): ''Here's what I would guess. It would be one of the most amazing ceremonies that has ever been had. I think that we'll all sort of smile and love that fact that you can see how much he adores her and she adores him.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:38 am

I suppose it makes good business sense but it's meant to be a wedding, that special moment in your life, not a business deal. But everything is an opportunity in reality tv I guess
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:30 pm

You're meant to be broke after a wedding, not rich Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:41 pm

This is disgusting
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Wow... greed will really drive some people.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:49 pm

^
You'd take the money xD
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Piss! Fuck this wedding
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Yeah That

This is so stupid face palm 

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:59 pm

YAY!

LOVE THIS COUPLE!!! BEST AND CUTEST COUPLE EVER!

Y'ALL ARE ALL JUST HATERS CUZ THEY'RE FUCKING RICH AS FUCK! FU TO ALL YOU HATING HATERS! TOOK A SIP OF THAT HATEORADE OR NAH?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Ya'll know you'd take that kind of money if you could. lol

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:53 am

Well duh. Not cause I'm greedy but because I really need it and it would help a lot in my current situation. These people are insanely rich, they don't NEED this money. If I were an insane multi-millionaire, I wouldn't air my wedding out for money.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah you would. You're a whore I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:58 am

The people spending the money are the dumbasses, although I'm guessing they're gonna end up profiting from it as well. What a fucked up rich world.. I aint bothered

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding   Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian will make $21 million from wedding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1