HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:43 am

Former tag team and X-Division champion Kazarian finished up his current run with TNA Wrestling at this weekend's One Night Only PPV taping, "Victory Road". PWInsider.com is reporting that his contract with the company has finished up, and unless another deal has been signed he will likely be returning to the independent scene in the very near future.

Other recently departed TNA stars, including Chris Daniels and Chris Sabin, are accepting bookings as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:43 am

TNA is slowly dying. Bad Influence were the best thing they had. If this keeps up, JJ's new promotion will take them over in no time.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:32 pm

^
lol.

And why TNA let these two go is beyond me. They were insanely entertaining and the tag division could have really been awesome with them in it, along with The Wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:30 pm

People who say TNA are dying everytime this happens are idiots. Stop already.

Bad Influence needs to go to ROH. Them vs reDRagon could be money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:58 pm

^stop trying to deny reality.

Their shows' viewership are decreasing even more. Their product got stale and suffered by losing some of their most significant names (and by this, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are not included). Bitchie Carter isn't really someone who has half-the-brain that one needs to at least keep the company "good" for the fans. And should I mention the fact that they're still - (at least that I've read, haven't kept up with all news lately, but correct me if I'm wrong) - trying to find a new TV Deal? That stuff IS killing the company, slowly. And if they keep it up, they'll eventually die.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm

It all really depends if Bob Carter really wants to keep funding that shit show.

But he just can't say no to his little flower.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Y'all will be done watching wrestling before TNA dies...that argument is old now...  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

I honestly think people always bring up they're going to die because they actually want the company to fold. I'm not the biggest fan of half the shit they do booking wise and how they handle their talent financially, but im not going to condemn them every single time something happens. The only way TNA dies is if they drive Panda Energy so far into debt that company wont be able to recover, which WONT happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:27 pm

I don't want TNA to fold. I was (still am but not much now) a TNA fan.
And I don't like the shit they're throwing at me, as a fan. They let go of several of their best guys. How can a company still keep their name if they just "giveaway" their best?

They're focusing too much on ECIII and the Bromans+Zema Ion... They just... meh. They're boring, the "Bro bro bro" thing gimmick is too stale... And ECIII gimmick got boring. These are a few examples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Lets be honest, nobody likes the dumb shit TNA is throwing at people right now. They had a good thing going when they were overseas and had consistent booking and decent shows, then they come back home for Lockdown and its like all that effort they put into the UK shows just went away. 

As far as who TNA is pushing right now, at least theyre making an effort in pushing new talent. The Bromans are on the show a lot because TNA has 2 tag teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling   Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazarian Leaving TNA Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1