HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Direction filming This Is Us sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

One Direction filming This Is Us sequel Empty
PostSubject: One Direction filming This Is Us sequel   One Direction filming This Is Us sequel EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:58 am

One Direction are filming a follow-up to their movie 'This Is Us'.
The superstar boy band are currently on their 'Where We Are' world tour, and it has been confirmed they are being recorded for a sequel.
Director Morgan Spurlock told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: ''Yes, there will be a follow-up to 'This Is Us'.

''At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens. He worked with me and is a great producer.''

The first movie missed out on the Oscar for Best Song, and Morgan has revealed Simon Cowell would love them to be given a prize this time round.

He added: ''I know Simon Cowell wants the band to get awards for this and was upset when they missed out on being nominated in the music category for an Oscar on our film.
''It was a good song and I was surprised that they weren't even considered. This time he will want them to try again.''

Meanwhile, The Who singer Roger Daltrey has admitted he ''admires'' the 'Story of My Life' hitmakers, joking he would like them more if he was a teenage girl.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror newspaper: ''I admire what they achieved.
''If I was a 16-year-old girl I would love them, but I'm not. They're nice guys.''
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

One Direction filming This Is Us sequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Direction filming This Is Us sequel   One Direction filming This Is Us sequel EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:47 am

Zayn Malik! <33
Back to top Go down

One Direction filming This Is Us sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1