HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?! Empty
PostSubject: ‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?!   ‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?! EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:54 am

This time, Molly isn’t haunted, she’s possessed.

Another bit of breaking news out of Cannes as Bloody Disgusting tipster “Horror Benz” tells us that Fox Home Entertainment is moving on a sequel to the 2008 dog fest The Haunting of Molly Hartley.

My source tells me that Fox is readying The Exorcism of Molly Hartley, with I Spit on Your Grave‘s Steven R. Monroe taking on directing duties. Haley Bennett played Molly in the first film. No word on if she’ll return.

What we’re told is that the sequel follows Molly Hartley (clearly) who, after a night of heavy partying, finds her friends butchered. While locked in a mental hospital for observation, she becomes possessed by a demon. Her fellow inmate, a defrocked priest named Father John Barrow, hopes to save her.

Honestly, it sounds sounds like the worst of every haunting/exorcism movie ever made.

Matt Venne – who has made a career out of writing sequels, such as Leprechaun: Origins, White Noise 2: The Light, Fright Night 2 and Mirrors 2 – penned the screenplay for the direct-to-VOD sequel that begins shooting this summer in Winnipeg.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3293118/haunting-molly-hartley-sequel/
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?!   ‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?! EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:12 pm

I Spit On Your Grave director in on this? nervous Could expect some sick, & probably great, shit in this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

‘The Haunting of Molly Hartley’ Sequel?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1