HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unreal Tournament is Coming Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Unreal Tournament is Coming Back Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament is Coming Back   Unreal Tournament is Coming Back EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:45 am

The future of Unreal Tournament will be revealed next week, according to Epic.

A tweet from Mark Rein, vice president and co-founder of Epic Games, reads: "I love #UnrealTournament - So excited for the comeback! More next week!" Rein confirmed the news again, saying "Yes UT coming back!" when a fan asked for clarification.

Paul Meegan, vice president of product development at Epic, followed Rein's tweet with information on when we'll know more: "UE4 Dev Community + Epic. The future of Unreal Tournament. Tune in to Twitch.tv/UnrealEngine Thursday at 2pm ET."

This news comes as quite a surprise, as just last month, Epic founder Tim Sweeney said “We’re not [planning on] shipping an Unreal Tournament game. We have a lot of nostalgia for the game but we’re actually not developing anything in the Unreal game universe at all at the moment."

The last game in the series, Unreal Tournament 3, released over six years ago on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/02/epic-games-co-founder-teases-unreal-tournament-comeback
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament is Coming Back   Unreal Tournament is Coming Back EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:23 am

I think I had #3 on the 360. Was pretty meh from what I remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament is Coming Back   Unreal Tournament is Coming Back EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:43 am

Cause you played console...people still play the pc demo like crazy though and I occasionally hop on for shits and giggles and for sniper battles
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament is Coming Back   Unreal Tournament is Coming Back EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:49 am

I played it online for a bit too on the 360. Still meh. Lost direction I think.

I've played the earlier ones on PC, though. They were fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament is Coming Back   Unreal Tournament is Coming Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament is Coming Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1