HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match   Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:46 am

Thanks to John Finnegan for sending in the following:

I thought you and your readers might find this kind of interesting: according to NorthAmericanWrestlingRankings.blogspot.com, [which started keeping track of wrestlers’ records and ranking them as of Nov. 2006], when Kofi Kingston lost to Bad News Barrett on the 4/29/14 episode of Main Event it was his 100th televised singles loss!

Kofi is just the 3rd wrestler to loss 100 matches [behind only Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger] and just the 2nd to register triple digit wins AND losses [Dolph being the first]. Others closing in on the century mark for losses as of 4/29/14 are: The Miz [94] and Zack Ryder [90].

[NOTE: these records count t.v. and ppv singles matches since Nov. 2006 ONLY].

Daniel Bryan Double Booked
Daniel Bryan is booked for a July 12th WWE live event in Osaka, Japan and a live event on the same night at Madison Square Garden.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match   Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:29 pm

He'll be worth more in Japan, I think.

Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match FJBloTX
Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match   Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Ehh, i think he'd want to defend the title at MSG more than anything. You can go to Japan the next time around.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match   Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I think they had trouble getting people at their Japan shows. I think he'd be a good draw.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match   Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Double Booked, Kofi Loses His 100th TV Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1