HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status Empty
PostSubject: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 am

- In a correction to previous reports, Rey Mysterio is not out of action with a knee injury. Mysterio is currently out of action with a hand injury. The hand has been swelling badly, which is the reason he has been given time off.

Mysterio wasn't originally booked for WrestleMania, but the decision was made late to add him to the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. He was then not going to be used the next night on Raw, but was then used to put over Bad News Barrett.

His current deal with WWE is up soon, but at this time, he has not signed a new contract with WWE.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer via rajah.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/320628/Update-on-Rey-Mysterios-WWE-Contract-and-Injury-Status-.htm#CRLiIo1HFLvkXJCj.99
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:07 am

Rey and Christian are breaking down to the point that they can only fill a few dates a year, it seems ... every time they come back it's a short matter of time before they are injured again.

I hope they will retire from the ring soon and move into ambassador or road agent roles or go to the Orlando training center to help younger talent.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 am

I think Rey would do great in teaching younger talents. He's excellent at ring psychology and telling a story. It'd be a lot better for him to do that than waste his time and get injured constantly.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Excellent at telling a story? What, the "over come the odds" one he being only doing since about...the dawn of time? xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 pm

I meant in the ring, genius. IE: Ring psychology. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 pm

"He's excellent at ring psychology and telling a story."

You stated two separate things, ass fucker Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 pm

I was referring to his ring work since I want him to train younger talent in the ring. You uhhh... uhhh...

uhhh...

you titfuck! Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Mysterio to teach everyone just the 619, by far one of the most stupid signature moves in all of wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:54 pm

and yet it got really famous.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Your point would be what? Having a move be wellknown doesnt automatically mean people LIKE it. Everyone knows of the Attitude Adjustment but not everyone thinks it's a good finisher.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 pm

I meant, famous as in popular famous. Especially among kids.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status   Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE Contract and Injury Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1