HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  Empty
PostSubject: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 pm

As seen on RAW this week, the "monster" Kane will be returning with the mask. The current plan is to have Daniel Bryan vs. Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight title at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Also at Extreme Rules, Evolution will reunite to face The Shield and John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt in an "extreme rules" match will also take place.

With that being said, here is the updated and rumored WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane

Steel Cage Match:
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista) vs. The Shield
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 am

Indifferent

This was written after RAW, but it was announced on RAW that Cena and Bray will face off in a Steel Cage Match, not Extreme Rules.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 am

EVOLUTION YO

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:01 am

It's kinda cool how Daniel Bryan and Kane first won their tag titles in extreme rules. Now they'll be fighting each other for the title in also Extreme Rules. Hope that match will be cool. And also....

EVOLUTION BABY!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:09 am

OMG NOBODY WANTED TO SEE EVOLUTION Fail!

3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  FJBloTX
3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

Actually if you're going to keep the Shield together and have them face someone in a meaningful main event-level feud, Evolution is perfect both in storyline (with Trips and Orton and Batista all on the Authority side of the ledger) and in magnitude -- they are an established and proven badass faction.
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 am

On next week's Raw they should bring back the monster by rolling a cage out onto the stage then releasing the monster.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

Ric Flair or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 am

I think they're listed wrong. Bryan/Kane might go on after Cena/Wyatt (No way is their blow off match in a cage...)

But it most certainly won't be the main event.

3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  FJBloTX
3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 am

I dont think that listing is actually the order of the matches on the show, and Evolution/Shield will probably main event.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 pm

I look forward to Evolution/Shield. Even though Shield are my favorite of all, I'd like to see Evolution take this first match, make them look strong as fuck again, then Shield beats them in the rematch.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

I actually like this line-up. Looking forward to the 6-man match actually.

But yeah, I don't think Bryan/Kane will main event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches    3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches  Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Rumored Extreme Rules matches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1