HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Since Jarrett announced this new promotion, several questions should and will arise. Those being:

• What state will it be based out of?

• What day and time slot will it have?

• Will the tv show be live or taped?

• Will it eventually air on iPPV? (If it booms into something bigger, then regular PPV)

• Will Jarrett be 7x champion in the company's first 6 years, and sell the company to someone with more money than Toby Keith, only for him to bang an wrestler's ex-wife again and lose all his power?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Since Jarrett announced this new promotion, several questions should and will arise. Those being:

• What state will it be based out of?: Tennessee?

• What day and time slot will it have?: 7:00-8:00 (it will have an hour time slot to start off with CMT)

• Will the tv show be live or taped?: Taped

• Will it eventually air on iPPV? (If it booms into something bigger, then regular PPV): Maybe?

Will Jarrett be 7x champion in the company's first 6 years, and sell the company to someone with more money than Toby Keith, only for him to bang an wrestler's ex-wife again and lose all his power?

Wouldn't be surprised
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

I'd be surprised if Double J did much wrestling himself. He should commentate, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 pm

I want to wait to see how the roster looks before giving it a full rating. I do look forward to seeing how it will develop.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:13 pm

I expect it to fully repeat everything TNA has done from success to failure. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 pm

After seeing that pic of him with Carlito, I'm pretty interested to see what the entire roster will be. Might give it a chance even just for Carlito.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

^ this guy knows what's up.

CAHLEETO = RATINGS
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:09 am

Many people only want it to succeed so that TNA goes away and dies, which is pretty pathetic. Then they'll just hate on this instead...

I think the name sucks balls, in all honesty, and the logo looks about 40 years old. I hope it becomes a success but alongside TNA and WWE, not in place of TNA. Competition brings the best out of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 am

I don't want it to replace TNA, I want it to get them fired up to do better. Then they both start doing better and getting close in the ratings with WWE which makes them go...oh shit
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am

They should sign Matt Hardy. And maybe they could work with TNA to have a few interpromotional shows which could improve both company's ratings
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 am

Chilly wrote:
Many people only want it to succeed so that TNA goes away and dies, which is pretty pathetic. Then they'll just hate on this instead...

I think the name sucks balls, in all honesty, and the logo looks about 40 years old. I hope it becomes a success but alongside TNA and WWE, not in place of TNA. Competition brings the best out of everyone.

I want it to succeed because Carlito > Literally everyone

TNA, as it existed from 06-13, is dying really fast. I don't know how they can possibly keep their Spike TV slot. Once this promotion starts, TNA will be down to the 4th most talented roster with a national TV deal -- if they can keep theirs. I LOVED TNA prior to the Hogan/Bischoff regime, but they've made almost nothing but wrong moves since, IMO.

I would love to see Spike re-up TNA and Dixie put someone worth a damn in charge. But in order for TNA to survive they need to go back to being about the product in the ring and not the storylines (Of which they pretty much just run whatever WWE is running anyway.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 am

TNA is keeping their timeslot the same way Spike is still caring about BELLATOR....nobody else wants it so what more can they do.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:07 pm

I would like it if both GFW and TNA both got big.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 am

You guys better start buying some Global Force Gold if you want this to take off clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 am

Why reviving a 2 year old thread? O.o
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:57 am

Well it's funny how GFW was supposed to be this big deal and now it's irreverent.

Except for when they do shows with MCW YO
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?   Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Force Wrestling; Your Thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1