HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Mark Henry Statistic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Interesting Mark Henry Statistic Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 pm

According to NorthAmericanWrestlingRankings.blogspot.com, which started keeping track of wrestlers’ records and ranking them as of Nov. 2006, when Mark Henry defeated Ryback on the 8/5/13 episode of Raw it was his 100th televised singles win! That makes him only the 9th wrestler to reach this milestone, behind only C.M. Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Kane, Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston, and the Big Show. Next in line is the Miz with 96 victories and Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler, each with 95 wins.

[NOTE: these records count t.v. and ppv matches since Nov. 2006 ONLY]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:27 am

That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:22 am

Wow, not even Triple H, Edge nor Shawn Michaels were able to reach that milestone in 7 years? ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 am

^"which started keeping track of wrestlers’ records and ranking them as of Nov. 2006,"
I'm sure before that, they have. I'm surprised for Edge....but this reply is mostly for HBK & HHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 pm

^ i'm saying after that date. I'm surprised those havent reached that milestone from 2006 till now ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:42 pm

^ That's a good point. You'd think they would have like doubled the others in wins Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 am

Zanon wrote:
^ i'm saying after that date. I'm surprised those havent reached that milestone from 2006 till now ._.
Wait, you do realize Shawn Michaels retired 2010, right? And Triple H only wrestles twice a year nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:01 am

That's cool for Sheamus too clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:08 am

Abdelrahman wrote:
Zanon wrote:
Wait, you do realize Shawn Michaels retired 2010, right? And Triple H only wrestles twice a year nowadays.
So what?
Even though Shawn retired in 2010, from 2006 till 2010... it's 4 years. And he wasn't sidelined for more than what... 3 months max?
Triple H I'd say it's ok, because he was out of TV for almost a year after he messed up his knee again.
As for Edge... c'mon, the guy must've wrestled and won more than 100 matches ._.

EDIT: Oh wait... "Singles" only. Ok nvm.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Of course Super Cena hit this milestone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:57 pm

^^ Plus they're saying it was Henry's 100th televised singles win...meaning Singles only..and TV only not PPV.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

pegasus187 wrote:
Of course Super Cena hit this milestone
He likes to brag about how he's there more than The Rock, so of course he hit the milestone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Mark Henry Statistic   Interesting Mark Henry Statistic Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Mark Henry Statistic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1