HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect   Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition is planned to include Kinect functionality for voice commands on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, according to creative director Mike Laidlaw.

Speaking with Xbox: The Official Magazine, Laidlaw explained that the Kinect implementation in Dragon Age: Inquisition would work similar to past BioWare title Mass Effect 3. "We're expecting that Xbox 360 and Xbox One editions will ship with a Kinect-enabled voice command feature, just like Mass Effect 3 did," he said.

For those unfamiliar, Kinect voice support in Mass Effect 3 let players shout out exploration and combat commands — among other uses — to Shepard's party. In addition to Kinect functionality, BioWare is apparently looking at SmartGlass implementation for Dragon Age: Inquisition as well. "It needs to make sense, of course," producer Cameron Lee said.

Earlier this week, BioWare revealed that Dragon Age: Inquisition won't have party member DLC. The fantasy RPG title is due out later this year.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/11/dragon-age-inquisition-reportedly-features-kinect-support
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect   Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 pm

I haven't used the Kinect for Mass Effect 3. I doubt I'd use it for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'd try it out though. Sucks it won't have party member DLC.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Inquisition Reportedly Utilizes Kinect

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1