HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

A new batch of stills from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes reveal the central primates have come to grips with both horse-riding and the use of firearms.

USA Today has the full range of images, but we've cherry-picked a couple of the highlights below.

Despite the fact the apes are clearly making use of human weapons, Andy Serkis, the man responsible for portraying chief chimp Caesar, explains that he's actually not fond of rifles.

"Caesar's ethos is that apes do not like guns," he explains. "He's trying to find a peaceful accord with the humans who show up. He's an empathetic character."

He also explained that a small ensemble of actors brought the other chimps to life using motion-capture, which helped scenes like the one pictured below to become a reality.

Serkis recently revealed his thoughts regarding a third and final movie in the rebooted Planet of the Apes franchise.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes hits screens on July 11.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/10/dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-has-primates-with-guns

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Pshhh if you wanted to see that, you could just visit Brooklyn or Detroit. I aint bothered

Ok even I felt that was too racist of a joke. My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 am

Deathstroke wrote:
Pshhh if you wanted to see that, you could just visit Brooklyn or Detroit. I aint bothered

Ok even I felt that was too racist of a joke. My bad.

I think you spent too much time at Stormfront.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:11 am

Agreed. My cover is working. They don't suspect I'm not white. nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:14 am

Funny You're acing it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 am

is that digg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns   Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Has Primates With Guns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1