HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian   Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Kanye West raps about his ''trophy wife'' Kim Kardashian in a new track.
The 'Yeezus' rapper has unveiled his new song 'I Won' which features lyrics about his fiancee Kim, 33, who he's set to marry in May in lavish ceremony in Paris.
According to The Sun newspaper, he raps: ''You the number one trophy wife. So it's only right to live the trophy life.''

The 36-year-old star also gushed about Kim's assets in the song, singing: ''I want to dip that ass in gold. Baby, we should hit the south of France so you could run around without them pants,'' also mentioning Kim's siblings, he added, ''You could look at Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney and Khloe. All your mama ever made was trophies, right?''

Kanye also had a dig at Kim's ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush and ex-husband Kris Humphries, who she split from after just 72-days of marriage in 2011.
He boasted: ''I made it over NBA, NFL players. So every time I score it's like the Super Bowl.''

The star, who has 10-month-old daughter North with Kim, also mentioned putting an ''angel in your ultrasound'' and referenced his 'Bound 2' video, in which Kim appeared naked on a motorcycle.
Kayne raps: ''My trophy on that Bound bike, I gave you only pipe. If people don't hate then it won't be right.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian   Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm

This is disgusting. Kim is not a trophy, she's a whore.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian   Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

First listen - awful, also Future ruins any chance it had at being good
After a few more listens - still pretty bad, and Future still pretty much ruins it more than anything else, but I can kinda get used to it and not think it's horrible

It's pretty... different... I'd say. Kanye's verse is definitely the best part, but not like it's good either (and I like most of Kanye's music).

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian   Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West raps about trophy wife Kim Kardashian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1