HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger" Empty
PostSubject: S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger"   S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger" EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger"   S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger" EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 am

After XWA returns from its seemingly never ending barrage of quick commercial breaks, we return to ringside where Ted and Joey are commenting on what is ahead for the rest of the night.

Cedar:
"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, where we are set for more in ring action in the form of two large, angry individuals - Carnage taking on Luis Claudio and Joey, Luis certainly looked to be in a fighting mood at the top of the show."

Miles:
"Ted, Luis is always in a fighting mood. One day he'll prove this to you by kicking your fatass..."

Cedar:
"Having a conversation with you is just impos--whatever. At the top of the show Luis Claudio laid a beat down on the returning Caleb Spires and Carnage must be in a foul mood after what went down last week. This is set to be a bit of a rough encounter, I think..."

Miles:
"It'll only be rough to watch because Carnage is about as good at wrestling as you are, Cedar."

Cedar:
"I give up..."

Miles:
"Finally!"

The fans in Boston all raise to their feet, as Carnage's music hits through the speaker system and they this guy will surely mean business tonight. It was only last week when the sick Robert Hope, along with Cerberus, constructed a disturbing attack on David Michaels, whilst also tricking the rest of D-Volution to leave the building. The fans were also left with the parting image of Cerberus walking off with Michaels' wife, Sugar, up the entrance ramp and fans have not heard from these two in any form all week...Carnage comes out from behind the black curtain to a great reaction from the fans, as he certainly looks in no mood to fun here tonight. He stomps down the entrance ramp, pulling his glove over his right hand as he does so, before walking up the steps and into the ring.

DING...DING...DING!!!

Watts:
"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fa--"

Carnage:
"GIMMIE' THAT! CUT THE MUSIC...NOW!"

Before Watts is able to do her job properly, a distinctly pissed off looking Carnage snatches the microphone out of her hand. He wanders around to the centre of the ring and looks down at the hard camera, demanding his music be shut off.

Cedar:
"He looks in a good mood..."

Miles:
"He should be...that moron Michaels is gone. This has been the best week of my life!"

Cedar:
"Joey, for once, show some humility..."

Miles:
"...the hell is that, a type of soup?!"

Carnage:
"I've got a few things to get off my chest..."

Carnage's music has since died away and now the fans all watch on with interest, as Carnage has really yet to show the World what he's capable of doing in a promo on his own. The Big Guy looks to be conflicted with his emotions, almost laughing and crying all at the same time...with a smattering of anger thrown in for good measure.

Carnage:
"I have been here for roughly a month now and already I have come across the most insane working environment I have ever known! One week I'm debuting and helping my buddy win the World Title...a few weeks later I'm being tricked into believing that he's been in a car accident and then have to watch him being literally destroyed on Worldwide TV! The hell kind of place is this?!"

Cedar:
"Welcome to XWA, Carnage...this place is rather nuts at times, I know that much."

Miles:
"He thinks that's crazy? Wait until he sees next week's script....I heard people die in a limo, only to return later in the show and someone gets arrested...only to still wrestle later that night. It's awesome!"

Carnage looks down to his right side and appears to be struggling to hold a sort of laughter back...he seems a little...out there...

Carnage:
"You know what I think? I think I like this place...haha...yeah, you know why? Because clearly...HA...HA...nothing is out of bounds in this company. Yeah...HA...so Robert Hope, I'm sure you're watching...."

Cedar:
"Is he...alright?"

Miles:
"OK, he's a whack job."

Carnage lowers his mic and rubs the top of his head, now really starting to laugh in an alarming manner...

Carnage:
"HA...HA...HAHAHA...ROBERT...HOPE...HA...you think you know what the meaning of life is...HA...you think you understand the human mind...HA...well, I'm afraid...HAHA...you don't...know...ME! YOU HEAR THESE LAUGHS? Which laughs? THESE LAUGHS - HAHAHAHAHA...HA....HA..FREAKIN' HA! THESE ARE LAUGHS OF ANGER AND THEY ARE FOR YOU!"

Cedar:
"Oh dear...I wouldn't want to be Robert Hope right about now..."

Miles:
"As oppose to wanting to be Robert Hope any other time, of course..."

Carnage walks up to the top rope facing the hard camera and leans both his arms over the top of it, coldly staring down the camera whilst still managing to keep a maniacal laugh going...

Carnage:
"You think you have it all sussed. Your master plan came to fruition last week and now you've got D-Volution in the palm of your hands. Why? Because...haha...you've got freak by your side who's so monkey butt ugly he has to walk around in a mask? I'M MONKEY BUTT UGLY AND I DON'T NEED A GOD DAMN MASK, you know why? Because I just make sure my enemies are as ugly as I am when I'm through with them...HAHA...ROBERT HOPE...GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE...RIGHT...NOW..., because if I don't get Michaels and Sugar back tonight, I'm going to make sure, Robert Hope, that you are the one left being the most ugly between all of us! HA...HA...HA!"

Cedar:
"I think Carnage has lost it here..."

Miles:
"...you think?! I'm not sure he ever had it!"

Carnage:
"GET OUT HERE...don't make me come and find you. I will...and I'll like it....fine. I'm going to count to three....THREE! I was never good at math...HAHAHA!"

The arena begins to boo as Luis Claudio's music interrupts Carnage's rather worrying work on the mic. Luis isn't interested in what Carnage's issues are here, he out here because he has a match to be getting on with Carnage. The seven foot laughing monster looks at Claudio, the two familiar with one another due to Carnage's debut during the XWA World Title match on Vendetta last month, and then looks away at the fans with a grin on his face - Carnage should have guessed Hope wasn't going to come out here from a challenge, that isn't his style. Carnage tosses the mic back to Laura Watts, who goes to introduce Luis to the audience, while Carnage walks over to a corner attempting to control his rage.

Cedar:
"Ladies and gentlemen, don't go anywhere, as we'll be right back with action from Claudio versus Carnage!"

Miles:
"VIVA LA BURRITO!"

The show, in true Vendetta style, cuts to a commercial break as the script writers are not original enough to think of anything else to merge segments...
Back to top Go down

S9.) Carnage | "Laughs Of Anger"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1