HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?" Empty
PostSubject: S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?"   S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?" EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?"   S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?" EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 am

As the fans in the arena await for the next match, the following match is postpone for later as Jared Jerusalem's theme hits. A series of boos and cheers echo throughout the place coming from the audience. The Piece of Eden enters the stage, wearing a fancy suit. Empress accompanies his man, wearing a black lace dress covering the shoulder part of one of her arms and exposing the other as they make their way to the ring. Both enter the ring and Double J asks for a mic. He takes the mic given to him starts to speak some words. Empress is near him with her arms crossed looking on to him.

Jared Jerusalem:

"I'd hate to sound like a like a broken record tonight but once again I have proven that I am the best and not to mention the most amazing in-ring competitor now and probably forever." 

Some of the crowd in the front seats chant "Jared!" loud enough to be heard by the Self Proclaimed Savior Of XWA.

Jared Jerusalem: 

"I don't need you cheering my name, I am perfectly aware of my own greatness.

Tonight I'm going against Dylan Breywell in a street fight. Now to save him from the pain, Dylan why don't you bring your ass out right now."

As the Hypocrite Hunter waits for his opponent for tonight, a different theme hits. The fans realize that this is "Cult of Personality" which is Riley Williamson's theme and start the cheer loudly. A man he has tangled with in the past, the most recent one during Chain Reaction in which Jared Jerusalem failed to capture the Hardcore title. As he makes his way to the ring, Jared can't help but look at hardcore champ with scorn. As Williamson makes it to the ring and takes his own microphone, he positions himself near Jared and in front of him to say something but is ultimately interrupted by him.

Jared Jerusalem: 

"Well well.... Look at what the cat dragged in. What the hell are you doing here Williamson?"

Riley Williamson: 

"Very funny Jared. I've thought about talking a lot of trash to you but that's not why I really came here." 

Jared tilts his head a bit in confusion, wondering what The Hardcore Champion is doing.

Riley Williamson:

"Now you see Jared, I--"

Jared Jerusalem:

"You know what? I'm getting sick of seeing your stupid face around, everywhere I turn all I can see or hear is how Riley Williamson is this, how you're this and that. Quite frankly I'm getting tired of it and you dare show your face here? This is my time to talk in the mic, not your time!"

Riley Williamson:

*chuckles a bit and looks down for a second*
 "Now is that how you talk to your new tag team partner?"

The Piece of Eden and his manager couldn't believe what they just heard. They're eyes widen up as the fans show a mixed reaction. Why on earth is Riley Williamson's Jared Jerusalem's tag team partner?

Riley Williamson:

"You see Jared, Last week on Vendetta, the General Manager told you to find a partner and if you couldn't, he'd find one for you. The problem is, you told him to find you a partner anyway and I think you weren't being serious about that. But the GM found it serious. So he personally gave me a call and offered me to be your tag team partner. Obviously, I accepted and so next week, It'll be Riley Williamson and Jared Jerusalem vs D-Volution for the XWA tag team titles."

The audience in the sold out arena roar their lungs out loudly because of the shocking news. A partnership that people would think that'd never happen, Double J and Ri themselves are going against the tag champs next week on Vendetta. Jared however does not looked pleased. His eyes rolled as he heard "Jared Jerusalem" and "Riley Williamson" in the same sentence. Clearly he lacks respect for the hardcore champion.

Jared Jerusalem:

"I... Why you!? I'm sorry, can I get any MEN in the locker room as my partner? Why do I get this fool?"

Riley Williamson: 

"Come on Jared. Can't we bury the hatchet? You and I both know that the fans will love it if Riley Williamson and the great Jared Jerusalem himself went on and won the tag team titles and what would be the biggest upset in the history of XWA"

*The fans get riled up as Riley said those words*

Williamson extends his hand, asking for The Hypocrite Hunter to shake his hand, but Jared turns it down and shakes his head. Jerusalem starts to laugh it off and asks the Hardcore champion a question.

Jared Jerusalem: 

"So why'd you accept the offer to be my partner huh? Is it for the gold huh, you greedy douchebag? You want another title on you so you could carry two titles and be all like "Hey! I have two titles! Look at me being all Razor Xtreme and shit."

Riley Williamson: 

"Come on Jared, we've fought in matches for two times, three if you count the triple threat during Chain Reaction. I've got nothing but respect for you man, all I ask is that you show me the same. You showed Robbie Reyes respect last Vendetta, and you've faced him only once, so what more if you shake my hand tonight?"

Jared Jerusalem:

"Ah... I see. You wanna know why I patted Robbie in form of respect huh? It's not just because Empress right here told me too. You're right, we've faced off more times than I did with Robbie Reyes. In all our matches, you beat me 2 out of the 3 matches we've been against each other. But you wanna know why I won't showed Reyes respect and not you? It's because he earned my respect after that night. No one has gotten so close to beating me by submission like he did. He almost pinned me too. He's earned my respect. You haven't. Your wins are cheap, though you didn't cheat, it wasn't a worthy way of winning. You want my respect, prove that you're a worthy partner next week. If we come out with the tag time titles, I'll shake your hand."

Riley giggles abit while rubbing his chin.

Riley Williamson: 

"My wins are cheap huh?"

As Jared nods his head mouthing the word yes, Riley turns his attention to the beautiful women beside him, Empress. Riley, being the foolish yet, flirty person that he is goes over to her and wraps his arm around her. She tries to push him away but he holds her close. While Jared looks at him angry.

Jared Jerusalem:

"HEY! What do you think your doi-...."

Riley Williamson: 

"Relax, Relax, I'm just gonna ask her a question, don't be the annoying scar on my buttocks."

The Crowd laughs as Riley locks eyes with Empress.

Riley Williamson: 

"Are my wins cheap, Empress?"

Empress: 

"Well, Yeah..."

Riley Williamson:

"Really?"

Empress:

"Yes."

Riley Williamson: 

"Where did you get your dress from?"

Empress: 

"I got it from, uhh...."

Empress looks down at the mat, obviously embarrassed to reveal the answer

Riley Williamson: 

"My point exactly."

Jared Jerusalem: 

"HEY, This is about you and me, now leave Empress alone."

Riley Williamson: 

"Well, I was trying to make it between me and you until you decided to change the subject."

Jared Jerusalem: 

"What?"

Riley Williamson: 

"Look Jared, I'm not here to impress you, well maybe I am since we are now Partners but you need to understand, you need to realize that.."

*Points to his left*

Riley Williamson: 

"That there opinions matter. That they are the ones that are our audience. We perform for them. We Entertain them. We are here because they are the one's, each and every week they come and sit down in there living rooms, turn on there TV's and watch the greatest Wrestling show that is on this plant that we call Earth. It's there opinions that matter."

*The Crowd cheers* 

Jared Jerusalem:  

"Woah there. This is not what these people want. *points to the crowd for a second* Listen here. I'm an asshole, we would never make a good team. *turns to the crowd*  Everybody! Who think's I'm an asshole?" 

*Crowd replies with a loud yes.* 

Jared Jerusalem:

"See. Now who thinks Riley and I should be partners?" 

*Crowd replies with a cheering loudly in approval like the answer to the previous question* 

Jared Jerusalem throws his microphone down in irritation, walking back and forth in quick face while scratching his head. He turns back to Riley Williamson who seems to still have more to say  

Riley Williamson:

"Now, I'm not saying your opinion matters. Hell, everyone that is watching from the back can think that I suck as well. But let me tell you something Jared. You came here to XWA, to Vendetta, to make a Impact and name for yourself. Now here's your chance. Here's your golden opportunity... Let's be partners."

Riley extends his hand out again and Jared just looks at it in uncertainy. Empress goes and puts her hand over Jared's shoulder and whispers something into Jared's ear. One must know what kind of negative things she is saying about Riley as Jared's eyes look down for about a couple of seconds. He then nods his head and looks up at Riley He extends his arm out and shakes his hand! The Crowd cheers while Empress covers her mouth as she looks on, Shocked. Riley smiles as they let go of each other's hands.

Riley Williamson:

"See you Next Week, Buddy."

Drops the Microphone as Cult of Personality begins to blare through the PA System.

Ted:

"I can't believe what we just witnessed."

Joey:

"Me either. I thought these guys fucking hated each other's guts and now they're Partners?! Nothing gives.."

Ted: 

"Well, One thing's for sure. Next Week on Vendetta we have a Tag Title match and one has to wonder, if these two can coexist with each other."

Back to top Go down

S3.) Jared Jarusalem & Riley Williamson | "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1