HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me" Empty
PostSubject: S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me"   S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:26 am

Due: Saturday, October 18th by 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited by Snoopz on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me"   S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me" EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:23 am

Vendetta continues as the first bout of the night is all set and done. The XWA faithful are excited for what this night has in store for them next.

"Cut You Down" by Serg Salinas plays, inviting a cruel reaction from the crowd as they realize who's theme song this is. The Great Malevolence, Jared Jerusalem comes out of the veil with a mic in hand and his ring gear on. His opponent, Joey Jobberton stands patiently in the ring.

Joey Miles: OH shiiit! Jerusalem goes country with this song! Makes me wanna put on your cowboy hat and dance my pants off, Cedar.

Ted Cedar: This ain't no hoedown throwdown!

Jared Jerusalem: Portland Oregon! Home of the neophytes!

The audience let out boos, showing The Piece of Eden how they feel after having their hometown mocked. The large jeers are followed by continuous "You Suck!" chants throughout the arena.

Jared Jerusalem: Ah shut up, parasites! Know your betters. Now let's get onto business shall we?

The fans continue to scream their negative reactions towards the former LionHeart champ.

Jared Jerusalem: Joey Jobberton, It's just not your day is it? Or any day for that matter? How does someone from the bottom of the food chain end up facing someone like me? I wonder what kind of unique phenomenon at management came up with the idea to have you face me. I should be getting title shots right now! Gold was made to be given to me. You're more of a rusted metal in my book.

The man from the land of the rising jobber yells at his opponent from inside the ring, urging him to enter and to give him a fight.

Jared Jerusalem: Oh!? You wanna fight me? You think you're big enough for the big leagues kid? Wait just a sec, small fry. I'm coming inside, and that's something I tell all my bitches!

Double J hurriedly heads down the ramp and enters the ring.

Ted Cedar: This isn't going to end well for Joey.

Joey Miles: What are you talking about? I'm right here!

Ted Cedar: I meant Joey Jobberton, you idiot!

The 2WWF veteran asks for a mic and receives one. As Jared enters the ring, he quickly interrupts The Piece of Eden by taunting him with insults.

Joey Jobberton: S-Stand back! That's far enough!

Jared Jerusalem: 51....

Joey Jobberton: If anyone's going to teach you a lesson, it's me!

Jared Jerusalem: 33...

Joey Jobberton: Your time is up! I'm going to beat you!

Jared Jerusalem: 49...

Joey Jobberton: Wh-What?

Jared Jerusalem: Oh it's nothing, do carry on.

Joey Jobberton: You're going down!

Jared Jerusalem: 50...

Joey Jobberton: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

Jared Jerusalem: I'm just counting how many times I've heard those lines before from fools who taught they could outmatch me.

Joey Jobberton:..... Well..... I'M GOING TO FUCK. YOUR. FACE!

Jared Jerusalem: Ohoho...... Twelve.

In a burst of anger Joey charges ahead at the direction of his adversary. However with one shot of the microphone, Jared smacks the man from the land of the rising jobber down.

Jared Jerusalem: You all want a reason to hate me? Well here it is. I'm about to give it to all of you.

JJ starts viciously attacking his downed opponent. The referee gets in the middle of what almost turned into a brawl. Jared walks back to his corner while Joey's awkwardly crawling to the opposite corner. The show then cuts to commercial break while Jobberton tries to return to his senses.
Back to top Go down

S1.) Jared Jarusalem | "The Savage Side Of Me"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1