HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:53 am

From some asshole on Reddit

"My dad works for WWE. He's at WrestleMania right now. He said an ambulance just showed up to take the Undertaker to the hospital and Vince and Brock went with him. It sounds serious Sad JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE R/WWE THE NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE"

"My dad said Vince and Brock “ran” to a car to follow the ambulance. I would consider that serious.”

There is a second source reportedly claiming a similar story.

Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital FJBloTX
Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 am

I hope if it's true, that it isn't serious... he's an old dude, injuries are bound to happen. If it isn't legit, I can see this being used as a way to write him off, but I hope it isn't true.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 am

He didn't seem that bad after the match. I don\'t know But you never know I guess, hopefully nothing serious.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 am

Update: Taker suffered a concussion. Severity unknown, but Bret Hart's (severe) concussion ended his career. Off the top of my head, Justin Morneau went from being one of the best players in baseball to not being able to play for two years and then being a marginal player... So this is probably a career end-er for the Dead Man if the match wasn't already.

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 am

Update: As previously reported, there are reports coming out of New Orleans on Sunday night that claim The Undertaker suffered a concussion during his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX. While we cannot confirm that he suffered a legitimate concussion, we can confirm that he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance immediately after the show.

The reason for his trip to the hospital, where we were informed he will remain overnight, was to run tests to determine whether or not he suffered a concussion, as well as concerns that he suffered an apparent neck injury of some kind.

Undertaker's injuries came during a spot early into the match where he took a bad fall off of a single-leg from Lesnar.

As far as the finish to the match is concerned, Undertaker's potential injuries played no part in changing the originally designed outcome. The match went off as planned, with Lesnar scheduled to go over.

We noted in our previous report that very few people behind-the-scenes in WWE were aware of the plan for Undertaker to lose, that might not be the case, as he went from a 40-to-1 favorite in betting websites to an actual underdog by the time the match hit the ring.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 am

Bret's concussion was legit severe because a horse kicked him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 am

Daaamn the odds were 40-1??? I didn't even really know you could bet on wrestling matches but damn I would've put $10 on Brock to try to win $400 just for the hell of it. Sooo worth it Shaking Head

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah Vegas has betting
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 am

(Didn't know you could bet on wrestling with odds and everything on a site that is)

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 am

You can bet on literally everything.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 am

It's just weird since it's scripted & certain results are crazy predictable even if you don't have any kind of connections to WWE. I don\'t know

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Well when something's "crazy predictable", the odds are going to reflect that, like anyone facing taker at Mania being a 40-1 underdog. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Still unlike anything else I can think of betting on, the results are chosen and there are multiple people that 100% know what the outcome will be. Seems shady and easy to manipulate. I aint bothered

As far as the injury/concussion goes, I expect Taker to have at least one more match in his career unless the injury really is that bad. It's just not the right way to go and I don't imagine him going out that way unless he physically can't do it anymore.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Dude, you can take bets on TV dramas and stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Wow Funny

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Update: WWE says it's severe. If it's not a work, he's doneeeeeeee.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Damn  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 pm

This pretty much explains why the match was terrible/slow. Surprised it lasted as long as it did. Explains the blatant spot calling as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital   Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Taker taken to the hospital

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1