HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck Taker vs Brock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fuck Taker vs Brock Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Now Bray Wyatt vs Taker....yes
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:28 pm

The match wouldn't be great, but the story would be 10x better than Taker vs. Brock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 pm

of the best feud storylines didn't have the best matches...a feud with taker would put Bray over greatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Just the mind games alone in this storyline would be amazing
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Non wrestling fans have wanted to see Brock vs. 'Taker. That'll draw more than throwing Wyatt in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 pm

'Taker vs. Goldberg would be something I'd like to see.....10 years ago I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:35 pm

you get more out of Bray vs taker, because it could establish bray as a big deal
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Nobody is going to buy him beating him though. Plus Bray can't carry a match.

If WWE wants causal fans talking they'd throw Brock at 'Taker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Bray vs Taker would be better long term for wwe than Brock vs Taker would be. Yeah Taker vs brock will sell a lot of tickets and get a lot of people to order...but at the end of the day Taker is almost nearly broken and Brock is a part time guy who appears like 3 ppvs a year. Putting someone like Bray who is 26 will be better for WWE in the long term. Get him over now and get a lot out of him for years to come.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I don't get how Bray + Undertaker in the ring together = Bray becoming over.

I'm sure the build would be good but the blow off would stink like Undertaker vs. Sid.

Unless he actually beats him I don't think it'll get him over. I'm sure if it did happen he'd get lost in the fold like WWE does to most everyone and it will kill his momentum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Bray Wyatt benefits more from a feud with The Undertaker than Brock Lesnar would, that's a fact. The only people that still want the Taker/Lesnar match are the ones that caught wind of the confrontation after one of Lesnar's fights a few years ago.

It's also pretty simple in terms of getting Bray over after this match/feud...make the match mean something. If it's one of those feuds that starts 3 weeks before the PPV then it'll mean jacksquat. Start the feud at the end of Feb and let it go throughout March. 

In terms of a bad blowoff like Taker/Sid, the booking from Royal Rumble up until Mania that year was fucking horrendous. Austin cheated to win the Rumble, HBK got hurt or whatever and they had to do a 4 way a month to crown a new champion before Mania. Bret dropped the belt back to Sid the night after...it was just doomed to fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Fuck Taker vs Brock V1V25HK

Anyways I prefer Bray vs Undertaker over Lesner vs Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 am

When I said it was going to be like 'Taker/Sid I meant that the match is going to be bad.

And people know who Brock Lesner is Dead. It's not like throwing someone who's famous in pro wrestling. We're talking about a former UFC Heavyweight Champion going up against the man who was never defeated at WrestleMania. It's the match that non wrestling fans want to see. And I'd gamble non of them either heard of or remember that incident.

I think it's also what they been building up to anyway. Undertaker beat Triple H and CM Punk. Lesner defeated Triple H and Punk. Plus you throw in Paul Haymen and we're going to get some good TV.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

At the end of the day, they'll wow us with something unexpected and it'll all be something epic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 pm

^ Well duh, it's Undertaker. He could wrestle a banana peel and put on MOTY.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Banana peels are clearly better wrestlers than Triple H then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Lmao.
Well even though the match sucked, it put on the story it was supposed to. I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 pm

I think the hype for Brock vs Taker is pretty much lost interest with a lot of people. I mean it's been a long time since their stare down and they haven't done much with it since. I mean they could done some trash talking about each other or something to at least keep the interest level up.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Imo, I think that every Streak match that came/will come after WM28 was just "...why is this happening?". Don't get me wrong. Punk vs. 'Taker was okay, but you knew that 'Taker was gonna win regardless, which is why it's just an 'okay' for me. And now we're potentially gonna have Brock vs. 'Taker at 'Mania 30.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 am

Bray vs. Taker might have been worth seeing had they been building to that, but they took all of Bray's heat away when they paired him with Kane to start. Bray needs more than any one match could give him to get back to the level those vignettes got him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Taker vs Brock   Fuck Taker vs Brock Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck Taker vs Brock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1