HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lanny Poffo Softens Stance On Letting Randy Savage Go Into WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lanny Poffo Softens Stance On Letting Randy Savage Go Into WWE Hall of Fame   Empty
PostSubject: Lanny Poffo Softens Stance On Letting Randy Savage Go Into WWE Hall of Fame    Lanny Poffo Softens Stance On Letting Randy Savage Go Into WWE Hall of Fame   EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

In an interview with The Tampa Tribune, Lanny Poffo revealed that he has softened his stance on allowing the WWE to induct his brother, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, into the WWE Hall of Fame. Here are highlights:

On WWE's acknowledgement of Savage's death: "They again never personally offered condolences to my family. My mother was hurt. They know our number and address."

On WWE calling to request Savage's induction: "They again did not say they were sorry for my father or brother's passing, even though they had the chance. I told them that I would honor my brother's wishes and only say yes if the entire Poffo family was inducted."

On why he changed his mind: This is for the fans. They want to honor Randy and see him get his respect. So if the WWE wants Randy in the Hall of Fame but not my father or me, they should do it. Unless they call my mother and offer their condolences, I will not be there."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318148/Lanny-Poffo-Softens-Stance-On-Letting-Randy-Savage-Go-Into-WWE-Hall-of-Fame.htm#Gt0X5g8KGs7K5xzC.99
Back to top Go down

Lanny Poffo Softens Stance On Letting Randy Savage Go Into WWE Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1