HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame   Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Randy SavageIn the past, Lanny Poffo, brother of the late Randy Savage, has maintained that Savage's wishes were for the entire Poffo family to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, otherwise he was not interested in being inducted by himself.

In a recent interview conducted for PWTorch.com, Poffo had the following to say regarding his brother Randy Savage being inducted:

"I gave them [WWE] permission to do it without my permission. Just don’t invite me and don’t pay me. I don’t need their 30 pieces of silver to defy my brother’s wishes. Kayfabe Commentaries had my best interview regarding the reasons Randy had for this position."
Back to top Go down

Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame   Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Bout time, but he sounds like a dick, "dont invite me". Okay then, you dont have to be there.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame   Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 pm

FINALLY!!!

Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame   Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Dead wrote:
Bout time, but he sounds like a dick, "dont invite me". Okay then, you dont have to be there.
From his wording they were probably constantly birrating him to change his mind. Which isn't too much to think is true considering WWE still wants to induct Owen Hart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame   Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Lanny Poffo Gives WWE "Permission" to Induct Randy Savage Into The Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1