HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah Empty
PostSubject: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Russell Crowe kept finding small stones in unwanted places after filming nude scenes for 'Noah'.

The Hollywood star hits the big screen as the titular character in the biblical epic and days after shooting scenes on an Icelandic beach he found stones ''falling out'' from crevices in his body when he was getting dressed.

The 49-year-old actor has been quoted saying: ''That was pretty much all day lying around naked and they have these little stones, right, it's kind of as the lava meets the sea and they get smoothed off and what have you... these stones get really round.

''It was like four days (after shooting the scene), you're still getting dressed in the morning and these little stones are falling out and it's like, 'Where has that been for four days?'''
Russell is thrilled 'Noah' can spark philosophical discussions which explore issue in the world we live in.

He previously explained: ''You come out of this movie and you want to talk ... about our stewardship of the earth, our relationship to animals, what is spirituality, who am I in this world - all these fantastic subjects for conversation ... Art that can do that for people is a wonderful thing.''
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 am

I'd bang him.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

^ He's aight. I aint bothered

Emma should've been the one with nude scenes.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am

Far too dignified I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah   Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah Empty

Back to top Go down

Russell Crowe's nude scenes in Noah

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1