HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April Empty
PostSubject: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:37 am

PlayStation 4 owners will be able to pre-load titles beginning next month, the Sony-owned Infamous: Second Son developer Sucker Punch Productions has said on Twitter.

"No preload until April," the studio said, responding to gamers who said they were eager to download the digital version of Second Son as soon as possible.

Sony has yet to officially announce pre-loading functionality for the PS4. But if any studio might know Sony's plans, it's likely to be a first-party developer like Sucker Punch.

Microsoft is also planning to introduce pre-loading for Xbox One games, though the company has not said when this functionality will be unlocked.

PC gamers have enjoyed pre-loading for a long time now, as both Steam and Origin allow users to download games and begin playing when the clock strikes midnight.

Infamous: Second Son launched today exclusively for PS4. For more, check out GameSpot's review and what other critics are saying.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:44 am

I still prefer my games on disc <_<
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Steam is one thing, but I personally like the stack of cases behind my PS3. The only games I download to it are PS1 and PS2 classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Eventually, everything will be digital.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Fuck digital I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April   Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: PS4 will let you pre-load games starting in April

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1