HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3 Empty
PostSubject: Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3   Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3 Morpheus-670x446

Now that the news about Sony’s virtual reality headset Project Morpheus are out in the wild, the device will live or die on its adoption not only by gamers, but also by developers. Luckily Sony Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida is confident in the interest of studios in the machine, as he told Engadget in an interview.
We know that many developers are very interested in working with it. I have huge hopes for indie developers, because they have really great new ideas.

Yoshida-san also added that he hopes to see new content for Morpheus appear at this year’s E3:
I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers. We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

Shuhei Yoshida: "Many Developers Are Very Interested" in Morpheus; New Content "Hopefully" By E3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1