HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus   Empty
PostSubject: A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus    A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus   EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Following yesterday's surprising news that Facebook is acquiring Oculus VR, the creators of virtual reality headset Oculus Rift, Sony Computer Entertainment has brought online this video, which gives a closer look at their own system, Project Morpheus.

Project Morpheus works with the PlayStation 4 and features a head mounted display with 1080p resolution and a 90 degree field of view. Accelerometer and gyroscope sensors built into the head mounted unit as well as PlayStation Camera accurately tracks head orientation and movement, so as your head rotates, the image of the virtual world rotates intuitively in real-time. Project Morpheus also features Sony's new 3D audio technology that re-creates stereoscopic sounds in all directions and changes in real-time depending on your head orientation.

In addition to PlayStation Camera, Project Morpheus works with DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller and PlayStation Move to deliver an easy-to-use, plug-and-play VR experience.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=116488
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus    A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus   EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:33 pm

If I sat in my house and a member of my family walked in and saw that on my head, I swear they'd wonder if I was insane...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus    A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus   EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Well my family already knows that I'm crazy Thirsty Mofos 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus    A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus   Empty

Back to top Go down

A Closer Look at Sony's Virtual Reality System, Project Morpheus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1