HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe   Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 pm

WWE NXT star Bo Dallas has issued the following open letter to the WWE Universe via Facebook:

DEAR NXT UNIVERSE,

I’d like to apologize to all my Bo-Lievers for what took place on Thursday night, Feb. 27, 2014. In case you missed it, Adrian Neville found a way to defeat yours truly and capture my coveted NXT Championship. I’ve had several weeks to digest the events of this tragic day, and if it weren’t for all my loyal Bo-Lievers, I don’t think I would have made it this far. You have truly been the wind Bo-neath my wings. I will never forget that day as long as I live.

When I looked up and saw Adrian Neville holding my championship as he stood atop that ladder, I was filled with a flood of emotions. I was sad, heartbroken, alone and empty. I felt like a piece of me had been ripped from my soul and to make matters worse, I looked and saw each and every one of you. I saw children wiping their tears away, I saw husbands consoling their wives, wives consoling their husbands and even production crew members mourning the loss of their one and only true champion. It was in that moment that I realized a hero had fallen and that hero was me.

You know, they say a man is only as good as his accomplishments, and on Feb. 27, I feel like I failed. I chose to write this letter because I’ve decided I can’t allow myself to be a failure and I won’t allow you to have a failed hero. The desire and fire inside of me has never been stronger. I’ve realized that a true champion fights when the chips are down so you can celebrate when they stand back up. To quote my longtime idol and mentor, John Cena: NEVER GIVE UP. I, BO DALLAS, will never give up.

Bo-Lievers, on this day, I proclaim to you, you will never see someone fight as hard as I’m gonna fight and you will never see someone push as hard as I’m gonna push to one day once again become your NXT CHAMPION. Because I’m not only doing this for me, I’m doing this for the UNIVERSE.

I love each and every one of you and I promise to never let you down again.

Sincerely,

BO

P.S. Your Champion FOREVER…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe   Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 pm

To quote my longtime idol and mentor, John Cena: NEVER GIVE UP. I, BO DALLAS, will never give up.

This whole thing reminds me of something Maestro would write.. Funny

"BO-Lievers." That'll never get old.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe   Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 pm

LOL DAT P.S.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe   Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Honestly never liked this guy. His look annoys me and the whole bo-lievers thing just annoys me further...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe   Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo Dallas Issues Open Letter to WWE Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1