HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:41 am

Kanye West has been ordered to serve 250 hours of community service, forced to attend anger management sessions and be placed on probation for two years following his assault on a photographer at LAX airport last summer.

West’s lawyer entered a no contest plea on Monday on behalf of the rapper to a misdemeanour count of battery against a photographer.
For the purposes of sentencing, a ‘no contest plea’ is the same as a guilty plea.
Judge Alan Rubin said he will review the community service to make sure the millionaire rapper is getting no special treatment.

However, the photographer Daniel Ramos, seemed unsatisfied with the sentence and told the judge he wanted West thrown in jail.

"I was only doing my job, and he broke the law," Ramos said. "I believe that if I did what he did to me, I would have been put behind bars."

The incident was captured by security cameras, leaving West with the prospect of a difficult trial and the possibility of jail, unless he accepted a plea deal from prosecutors.

The video recorded the following exchange between the photographer and the rapper outside of a Los Angeles International Airport terminal on the night of July 19, 2013.

Ramos: "Kanye! Kanye! Talk to me, Kanye! Now come on, Kanye, I don't want to fight with you."

West: "I told you, don't talk to me, right. You're trying to get me in trouble so I step off and have to pay you like $250,000."

West can then be seen rushing at the photographer and attempting to wrestle his camera out of his hands. He runs off just 15 seconds into the scuffle.

"I simply asked him a question, and I didn't use any vulgar language," Ramos told the judge.

"In fact, I gave him a compliment and told him that he was cool."

Meanwhile, lawyer Gloria Allred has filed a civil suit against West on behalf of the photographer.

West did not appear in court to hear the sentence in person.

Beverly Hills Police also investigated an incident in January, in which West was accused of assaulting a man at a Beverly Hills chiropractor’s office.

West narrowly avoided criminal charges by reaching an out-of-court civil settlement with the teenager, who he’d chased down after he allegedly hurled racist abuse at West’s fiancée Kim Kardashian.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 am

This should be for crimes against music...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:02 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:25 am

His mother should not have been allowed to reproduce
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Kanye's music is great (well, I didn't like Yeezus, but other than that).

Shame he's such a twat though.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah That

But overall, Kanye's alright in my book. He has an ego problem & bad temper, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Kanye's a great musician, but as a person... he's a shitty human being.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Here's the video with another angle:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:44 pm

It's like this news just came out of no where. I forgot he beat up a photographer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 am

Pretty sure his pale Aquaman came through for him here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Razor wrote:
Kanye's a great musician, but as a person... he's a shitty human being.

>Musician
>Doesnt play any instruments
>Probably doesnt write any of his songs

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Funny, I don't remember Pavarotti playing any instruments, and he would have sung songs that were written years before he even started, yet he's considered a legend of music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 pm

That's called an "artist". Yes, you can be called that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Fine, Dead, if it'll tickle your nuts, "He's a good ARTIST."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Kanye records and produces just about all of his songs, and was a producer for some of the greatest rappers of all time before he started rapping himself. I'm also pretty sure he does write his songs.

But troll away man, troll away.

(btw, don't take this as a sign I like Kanye, because I wish he'd just disappear into Kim Kardashian's ass and never return.)
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Yeah, he writes his own songs. He's one of the few guys who still does.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:11 pm

The Rock wrote:
Yeah, he writes his own songs. He's one of the few guys who still does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_singer-songwriters

IT'S AN ENTIRE FUCKING GENRE OF MUSIC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions   Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours community service and anger management sessions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1