HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Brown hates community service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Brown hates community service Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Chris Brown hates doing community service.
The 'Fine China' hitmaker, who was sentenced to an extra 1,000 hours of community service in August after being accused of submitting bogus reports for the 1,440 hours he was originally ordered to complete for beating up his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, believes he has been unfairly treated by the courts.

He said: ''Community service, that s**t is a b***h. I'll be honest - and you can quote me on that - that is a motherf****r there. For me, I think it's more of a power trip for the DA (District Attorney). I can speak freely now, because I don't really care what they say about it, but as far as, like, the 1,000 extra hours they gave me, that's totally fricking bananas.''
The 24-year-old star also told The Guardian newspaper that ''the Rihanna incident'' was ''probably the biggest wake-up call for me. I had to stop acting like a little teenager, a crazy, wild young guy.''

He added: ''I learned from it, and it was almost like... I wouldn't say it happened for a reason, but it was something to trigger my mind to be more of a mature adult. To handle myself in situations, don't throw tantrums, don't be a baby about it.''
The 'Turn Up The Music' singer says his court-ordered 52-week anger management programme was beneficial but ''sexist.''

He said: ''I think the actual class I went to was a little bit sexist. It was beneficial because it made me cater more to a woman's thoughts and a woman's needs, and how to handle situations. But the class itself, no disrespect to the class, but the class itself only tells you you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong.''
Chris believes that he can change people's perceptions of him and get his career back on track.
He said: ''I'm going to come back, I know the music that I'm doing, how hard I work, is not just for nothing.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 pm

He's such a whiny little bitch Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:09 pm

You're not supposed to like it ugly nigger fag

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Batman wrote:
You're not supposed to like it ugly nigger fag
Racist
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:55 pm

This isn't bad.

But I'd like to take a moment to hate on Jaden Smith, that bitch faggot thinks he's so fucking cool because he went to China and jumped a few inches in the air to master in karate. Dumbass started ranting on education. How dare he? The nerve of that dickfucker.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:03 pm

STFU Dante

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 pm

That's quiet random Usman...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Yeah That

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 pm

He'll probably always have those people that'll go tough on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown hates community service   Chris Brown hates community service Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown hates community service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1