HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? Empty
PostSubject: UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future?   UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Ronda Rousey, UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, was asked about CM Punk and the professional wrestling world during a conversation with the press during the UFC 171 pay-per-view this weekend.

On if she would ever consider a career in pro wrestling:

"It's fun. We're all big fans, in the house. The 'Rowdy' in my name comes from 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper … Professionally? Who knows. Me and all the girls are huge fans. If they were all down to do something, I'd probably jump in, but I have the most hectic schedule in the universe right now."

On hanging out with CM Punk:

"I was totally a dark and star-struck too. At first I didn't recognize him. Then I didn't have anything to say. I think the first thing I had to say was 'I love you', which is terrible and not smooth at all. He was super cool. He came and hung out for a bit, which I thought was all kinds of awesome."

Check out the rest of the interview in the video below.

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future?   UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 am

Punk gonna move on from AJ to Rowdy Ronda. YO

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? FJBloTX
UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

UFC Champion Ronda Rousey Talks Meeting CM Punk, Roddy Piper; Is a Career in Pro Wrestling in Her Future?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1